metroplex domination

fwcoa

you guys that are getting all huffy need to go back and read the other posts........I cannot speak for 972 but I cannot afford to go down there.....it would be a cut in pay nobody could manage......we are talking about how the programs up here are very good and that the GT needs to upgrade.....again, you have proven my point.....the attitudes of the GT are why the programs are in the tank......"we do the best with what we have" is just another excuse for mediocrity.......you need to be striving to keep up, not just get by.......

Listen slick first I live in the Houston area and second when I want a cue from a football Coach I will give you a call. I am a businessman and do pretty well without consulting some GURU Coach from Dallas. The lack of stadiums around here has nothing do with our values or beliefs. Now crawl back into your million dollar office and when your kids come in run some towels with them.

Guest ECBucFan

FWCOA: "I cannot speak for 972 but I cannot afford to go down there.....it would be a cut in pay nobody could manage......we are talking about how the programs up here are very good and that the GT needs to upgrade"

If that ain't "shot taking", I don't know what is. We don't need your arrogance here. If you think you are ALL THAT, AND A BAG OF CHIPS, fine. Just keep it to yourself.

Guest 972BBallCoach

Obviously, this board has gotten out of control. I have chosen not to comment anymore on this post. I just spoke my opinion on why the Metroplex dominates. I never had any intention on offending anyone. And No I do not coach at Wilmer-Hutchins, But I do know him. :D Thanks to everyone who responded to this post.

okey dokey, list includes Golden Triangle-Houston area

99-Bay City

2000-Katy, Bay City

2001-Burkeville

2002-Corrigan-Camden

2003-San Augustine, LaMarque, Katy (over slc),Galena Park

2005-Newton

not bad for playing barefoot on rocks

has been a pretty good dry spell for the immediate "Golden Triangle",

What I am shocked about is that we even have computers in this part of Texas to post things on a forum. If the squirrels in the treadmill ever get tired, we are in trouble.

I guess we can just go out into the stadium on our aluminum benches and watch the grass grow since that is the only thing we can afford.

"And the post was not meant to offend anyone......FWCOA OUT"

yeah right.start the post talking trash about a commercially exploited Southlake team.didnt figure we would have any replies to get you to shut up.to tell you the honest truth, when we think playoffs, we think.who in houston, hill country do we have to beat..While se texas teams are beating themselves up trying to win.dallas gets powers from the panhandle and el paso and cake walk into the playoffs unscathed.

As for tradition and rivalry games......as obnoxious as it is, give me Ned/PNG anyday over Dallas' johnny come lately

heck.give me Kelly-St. Pius, give me High Island-Sabine Pass. Teams that have been around long enough to actually have tradition.

Dallas is good for one thing.bringing $@@! soccer to texas :!:

I agree 972.....let them waller in their own squaller......I am done here.....

And the post was not meant to offend anyone......FWCOA OUT

I feel for his P.E. class this week after this dialogue. 8)

Guest ECBucFan

....let them waller in their own squaller........FWCOA OUT

Well, at least he went out the same way he came in, throwing rocks. Good riddance to the self ordained "high and mighty"!

We are not just talking about facilities.....I am talking about prgrams in general......I will take WO-S for example........they get away with the things they do because nobody down there has the speed to match up with them.......If you put 11 men within 3 yards of the line of scrimmage up here, you will give up 100 points a game.......If someone would bring a metroplex offense down there, and install it correctly....they would dominate......The teams I have seen try to run the spread down there have no idea how to run it......everything is drop back (5 step)pro and routes.......NO BUENO.......you have to be able to throw the quick game....

If BISD would hire someone from up here......out of a SLC / Highland Park program....at Ozen.....Lookout.....it would be bad for everyone in that area......

Excuse me but is Vince Young from the North Texas? Oh yea from Houston down here where we nothing about football. Was that Ray Seals his Coach sitting in the stands Sunday or a coach from Dallas?

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn