PA News: Third time the charm for Nederland against Ozen?

The way my nerves are you'd swear I have to suit up tonight for this game lol....Will be so glad when it's over, wait no I won't because the outcome will be talked about for days no matter what it is. Let's go Panthers!

Guess I better leave my helmet in the car.  ;D [size=18pt][b][color=blue]SORRY!!!![/color][/b][/size]

you know i dont post on here at all as you can tell by my number of post for how long i have had my account. i usually just get on here to keep updated on the area teams. I have been reading a lot of post on the nederland topics and i gotta say one thing. mr [b]DICK[/b]  V above has is out for Nederland. I dont know what Nederland did for you to hate so much, but give it a rest bro im getting annoyed having to get on here and read your ignorant post like you know what you are talking about. Just give our area teams credit for making out fans proud. Also Nederland has won State in football so chill buddy.

Are we reduced to name calling now?...Moderators, please handle this accordingly....thank you...Hey I will be at the Montagne Center tonight, soooooo, if you wanna name call while you look me in the face....feel free...

[quote name="HtownRockets6" post="1187820" timestamp="1330470884"]
you know i dont post on here at all as you can tell by my number of post for how long i have had my account. i usually just get on here to keep updated on the area teams. I have been reading a lot of post on the nederland topics and i gotta say one thing. mr [b]DICK[/b]  V above has is out for Nederland. I dont know what Nederland did for you to hate so much, but give it a rest bro [b]im getting annoyed having to get on here and read your ignorant post like you know what you are talking about.[/b] Just give our area teams credit for making out fans proud. Also Nederland has won State in football so chill buddy.
[/quote]
I have a remedy for you....DONT READ IT! >:(

How about we do this.  All that are calling for action (and it is not just you DV, but you are one of them), tend to toning down their own posts.  If called upon I can take action within the strictest interpretations of the board rules.....but I can assure that ALL involved will not like it if I do that!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1187903" timestamp="1330474058"]
How about we do this.  All that are calling for action (and it is not just you DV, but you are one of them), tend to toning down their own posts.  If called upon I can take action within the strictest interpretations of the board rules.....but I can assure that ALL involved will not like it if I do that!
[/quote]
I haven't called ANYONE out of their name...have I?....NOR have I broken any rules...threads that go off topic are not started by me...I may answer or participate in the "off topic" discussion, but I have been very careful not to do that or break any other forum rules...Thats ok, WOS...thanks for your response....we're good.

[quote name="baddog" post="1187907" timestamp="1330474493"]
I thought dingbat Dickie was pretty tame, but if it is not, then I apologize to Dickie. Just thought it was a bit funny we have to win a state title to get a story in the PA News. Sorry Grad.
[/quote]
Truth is, I have nothing against Nederland, I was really just pulling you guys chain...Nothing more...Its a big game tonight, and the threads have been lively today with Nederland/Ozen conversations...I don't care if you guys have won state titles in golf or not! Come on, its really not that serious...As far as the name calling goes, i've been called worse on here, so its really not an issue...I told WOSgrad that we were good...Don't know the Htown guy, but being I am from Houston, living in Nederland, He should have a clue about who I am! ;)...About to head over to LU...Good luck to your team....(they're gonna need it) **whispering** ;) ;) ;D

I dont believe i said anything wrong or offensive. If im not mistaking your name is Dick Vitale so i simply called you by your name. Sorry if i hurt your feelings, but you know as well as I know that you have bashed Nederland all year. Im simply saying maybe you should just chill out and support our local teams for giving our fans something to enjoy watching instead of hating on Nederland so much. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami