Most Strikeouts Thus Far?

Ky is a great player and a great kid. He and a couple of other freshmen could have helped HF's team, but instead of embracing and aceepting them, they would rather discredit and alienate any player who may take away from their playing time. This is the nature of HF boys athletics and that is why they continue to struggle year after year and the good athletes go to other schools.

[quote name="The Boog" post="1187770" timestamp="1330468755"]
Ky is a great player and a great kid. He and a couple of other freshmen could have helped HF's team, but instead of embracing and aceepting them, they would rather discredit and alienate any player who may take away from their playing time. This is the nature of HF boys athletics and that is why they continue to struggle year after year and the good athletes go to other schools.
[/quote]

Ky is the ONLY freshman that would have made the Longhorn Varsity this year if he would have stayed.  Right now they are playing pretty well, and getting the basketball kids will only help them.  We all know how Ky is doing at PNG but have yet to hear about these other "good" athletes...how is Cam doing at Vidor, what team is he on?

[quote name="killingmesmalls" post="1188314" timestamp="1330483757"]
[quote author=The Boog link=topic=96718.msg1187770#msg1187770 date=1330468755]
[/quote]

Ky is the ONLY freshman that would have made the Longhorn Varsity this year if he would have stayed.  Right now they are playing pretty well, and getting the basketball kids will only help them.  We all know how Ky is doing at PNG but have yet to hear about these other "good" athletes...how is Cam doing at Vidor, what team is he on?
[/quote]I heard Cam quit.....walked right off the field during practice and quit

[quote name="HF Bball" post="1188360" timestamp="1330484941"]
[quote author=killingmesmalls link=topic=96718.msg1188314#msg1188314 date=1330483757]
[/quote]

[/quote]I heard Cam quit.....walked right off the field during practice and quit
[/quote]

[quote name="Real Talk12" post="1187426" timestamp="1330439002"]
[quote author=XDOG link=topic=96718.msg1187262#msg1187262 date=1330405528]
[quote author=P.K. Highsmith link=topic=96718.msg1187254#msg1187254 date=1330404850]
Because there is no way he would start in the field. Hf's infield is loaded. And the outfielders are all a great combination when the right people are out there
[/quote]

I would think Walker could make HF varsity pretty easily. He has been with the PNG varsity and thats a night and day comparison.
[/quote]

It wasn't just a baseball move, but a football move as well.  I don't know why yall would think a kid would reflect hf's program anyways. Like already stated he would have more than likely made varsity but would have never got much of an opportunity to play.  He would have pitched, but that may have been all.  He is really good and will be very good as he matures in png.
[/quote]
[quote author=killingmesmalls link=topic=96718.msg1188314#msg1188314 date=1330483757]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Get ready for the here and now...not the future.

[s]Recruiting[/s], more like suggestions to come play for "us" in high school athletics.  You got an ace whose a freshman and there is room for him to improve and play on his current school's squad. (Sometimes you're blocked out of playing time by the friends and family plan, no matter how GREAT you are).  Why shouldn't the parents take the best opporuntiy for their child? 

The same old politics in an athletic program creates Losing teams.  Best kids should play no matter what. 

It's all over in high school athletics.  Hush! Hush! But it's here and will continue to grow.  Can't blame parents for doing the best for their student athlete.

Another school in our district has been picking our pockets and it seems to be working fine for them.

This is just what I am hearing and seeing....Not necessarily my thoughts.  Just an observation.

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1188471" timestamp="1330491719"]
[quote author=Real Talk12 link=topic=96718.msg1187426#msg1187426 date=1330439002]
[quote author=XDOG link=topic=96718.msg1187262#msg1187262 date=1330405528]
[quote author=P.K. Highsmith link=topic=96718.msg1187254#msg1187254 date=1330404850]
Because there is no way he would start in the field. Hf's infield is loaded. And the outfielders are all a great combination when the right people are out there
[/quote]

I would think Walker could make HF varsity pretty easily. He has been with the PNG varsity and thats a night and day comparison.
[/quote]

It wasn't just a baseball move, but a football move as well.  I don't know why yall would think a kid would reflect hf's program anyways. Like already stated he would have more than likely made varsity but would have never got much of an opportunity to play.  He would have pitched, but that may have been all.  He is really good and will be very good as he matures in png.
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Get ready for the here and now...not the future.

[s]Recruiting[/s], more like suggestions to come play for "us" in high school athletics.  You got an ace whose a freshman and there is room for him to improve and play on his current school's squad. (Sometimes you're blocked out of playing time by the friends and family plan, no matter how GREAT you are).  Why shouldn't the parents take the best opporuntiy for their child? 

The same old politics in an athletic program creates Losing teams.  Best kids should play no matter what. 

It's all over in high school athletics.  Hush! Hush! But it's here and will continue to grow.  Can't blame parents for doing the best for their student athlete.

Another school in our district has been picking our pockets and it seems to be working fine for them.

This is just what I am hearing and seeing....Not necessarily my thoughts.  Just an observation.

[/quote]

I agree.. There is nothing that I wouldn't do to better my childs life.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder