Silsbee vs. Pleasant Grove Game Thread/Silsbee wins 67-43!

WOSgrad

[quote name="STiger85" post="1181086" timestamp="1329688384"]
My inlaws went to this game and some PG fans sat behind them. My lnlaws said they talked about how good they were and that they have only one lose and the size advantage they have on such a small team and yada,yada,yada. Then just before tip off one of them tapped my father-in-law on the shoulder and said "we didn't drive all this way for nothing, so get ready" my father-in-law said "OK". In the second period they didn't talk as much, and when the third period got going they didn't say nothing. After the game they just got up and left the building, with out saying a word. Kinda rude don't you think, just getting up and leaving like that not even a good luck or nothing. Go Tigers!!!
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D funny stuff there. Setx basketball. Enough said.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BigDaddy00" post="1181095" timestamp="1329691120"]
Despite all the good teams in region 3 I still have a good feeling we will see a Silsbee/HJ regional finals game
[/quote]

Here's hoping so but let's not get ahead of ourselves - one game at a time. 

[quote name="STiger85" post="1181086" timestamp="1329688384"]
My inlaws went to this game and some PG fans sat behind them. My lnlaws said they talked about how good they were and that they have only one lose and the size advantage they have on such a small team and yada,yada,yada. Then just before tip off one of them tapped my father-in-law on the shoulder and said "we didn't drive all this way for nothing, so get ready" my father-in-law said "OK". In the second period they didn't talk as much, and when the third period got going they didn't say nothing. After the game they just got up and left the building, with out saying a word. Kinda rude don't you think, just getting up and leaving like that not even a good luck or nothing. Go Tigers!!!
[/quote]

Now thats some funny stuff right there.....I love it when that happens....I had a similar situation happen to me when we played Navasota the second time in the playoffs....We didn't look very athletic, we were undersized, and outmatched on speed.  Right before tip I went to the restroom and walked up on a conversation between two Navasota fans, Basically they said they were fixing to run this little team out of the gym and was contemplating there next oppenent in the playoffs...Well it didnt go so well for them..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed