Kountze vs. Deweyville Game Thread/Kountze wins 105-36!

WOSgrad

[quote name="pirate supporter" post="1179620" timestamp="1329435581"]
anyone think there may be a coaching change for this program next year?
[/quote]
Coach H at Deweyville is doing everything he can with what he has........Do you really think a different coach could/would have different results playing a salty Kountze team year in and out??????  Pat Riley could not coach the pirates and do any better.  I am sorry but deweyville just does not have the players to compete with Kountze.....The pirates would fair much better in 1A.  I have known Brad for a couple years and he is doing everything he can do......SO dont mess with the guys livelihood unless you think you can get out there out coach'em up yourself!

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="1180586" timestamp="1329578011"]
[quote author=snuffy link=topic=96016.msg1180567#msg1180567 date=1329572157]
Kountze playing a warmup game?
[/quote]

Today vs. Calvert

Don't know location...
[/quote]

They are playing in the Goodrich Playoff Preview. There is a thread posted with all the games and times.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1180588" timestamp="1329578090"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=96016.msg1180586#msg1180586 date=1329578011]
[quote author=snuffy link=topic=96016.msg1180567#msg1180567 date=1329572157]
Kountze playing a warmup game?
[/quote]

Today vs. Calvert

Don't know location...
[/quote]

They are playing in the Goodrich Playoff Preview. There is a thread posted with all the games and times.
[/quote]

Yea. I just saw it up there after I posted. Looks like you got it updated yesterday afternoon.

The location was actually on the KHS website Wednesday, just needed confirmation.

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1180517" timestamp="1329539935"]
[quote author=pirate supporter link=topic=96016.msg1179620#msg1179620 date=1329435581]
[/quote]
Coach H at Deweyville is doing everything he can with what he has........Do you really think a different coach could/would have different results playing a salty Kountze team year in and out??????  Pat Riley could not coach the pirates and do any better.  I am sorry but deweyville just does not have the players to compete with Kountze.....The pirates would fair much better in 1A.  I have known Brad for a couple years and he is doing everything he can do......SO dont mess with the guys livelihood unless you think you can get out there out coach'em up yourself!
[/quote]
Deweyvilles Basketball program has been horrible sence Jackson left. As for as coach H there is a lot of good players that wont play so that by it self hurts the program, but in a way i dont blame them for not playing when the coach over and over tells them that they or not there to win just to have fun and i have never met a kid yet that thinks getting humiliated at a game by losing by over 100 pts FUN. That bing said i dont think another coach could help deweyville win destrict, but I think we could compete with all these teams and make the games closer. This is just my opinion and NO my kids do not play Basketball. But I try to follow all the sports in deweyville.

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1180595" timestamp="1329579393"]
[quote author=wildcats35 link=topic=96016.msg1180517#msg1180517 date=1329539935]
[quote author=pirate supporter link=topic=96016.msg1179620#msg1179620 date=1329435581]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Deweyvilles Basketball program has been horrible sence Jackson left. As for as coach H there is a lot of good players that wont play so that by it self hurts the program, but in a way i dont blame them for not playing when the coach over and over tells them that they or not there to win just to have fun and i have never met a kid yet that thinks getting humiliated at a game by losing by over 100 pts FUN. That bing said i dont think another coach could help deweyville win destrict, but I think we could compete with all these teams and make the games closer. This is just my opinion and NO my kids do not play Basketball. But I try to follow all the sports in deweyville.
Jackson's last team in d-ville won 2 games the year he left, the next year the present coach took over and won 10 games, then he won 18 games the year after that, Even if the "so called" good players came out like they were supposed to they would still not be able to compete in this district....maybe another coach comes in and gets kids believing....so what? KOuntze beats them by 50 intead of a hundred,  Its easy to second guess the coach when things go sour...The problem lies in the fact that Deweyville has 1A numbers playing in a district with teams who have large 2A numbers hence more athletes to choose from.  In Kountze/EC situation..better athletes to choose from...just sayin
[/quote]

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1180621" timestamp="1329584564"]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=96016.msg1180595#msg1180595 date=1329579393]
[quote author=wildcats35 link=topic=96016.msg1180517#msg1180517 date=1329539935]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Jackson's last team in d-ville won 2 games the year he left, the next year the present coach took over and won 10 games, then he won 18 games the year after that, Even if the "so called" good players came out like they were supposed to they would still not be able to compete in this district....maybe another coach comes in and gets kids believing....so what? KOuntze beats them by 50 intead of a hundred,  Its easy to second guess the coach when things go sour...The problem lies in the fact that Deweyville has 1A numbers playing in a district with teams who have large 2A numbers hence more athletes to choose from.  In Kountze/EC situation..better athletes to choose from...just sayin
[/quote]
[/quote]
I beleive they played evadale earlier in the season and got beat 100 somethin to 46 and evadale is a 1a... just sayin

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder