Lumberton vs Barbers Hill Game Thread/Barbers Hill wins 80-39!

HillGuy

Congrats to the Lady Raiders! This did the one thing that needed to be done this season. They made the playoffs and ended a long post season drought. They gave the future Lady Raiders something to shoot for. To try and make it two years in a row. That's how traditions get started  ;)

Congrats to BH! What a talented team. For those of you wondering..... BH took this win without pressing one single time. They have great talent coming off the bench as well. I wish BH luck in the rest of their post season games. My first time to see them play. Shaw and Evans are the real deal! And they have a whole team of talented girls to go with them. A team doesn't have that many girls that can drain the 3 by accident  ;D  And it doesn't happen by just practicing for a couple of hours at school. Good Luck BH!

[quote name="LR2014" post="1177495" timestamp="1329196873"]
Congrats to the Lady Raiders! This did the one thing that needed to be done this season. They made the playoffs and ended a long post season drought. They gave the future Lady Raiders something to shoot for. To try and make it two years in a row. That's how traditions get started  ;)

Congrats to BH! What a talented team. For those of you wondering..... BH took this win without pressing one single time. They have great talent coming off the bench as well. I wish BH luck in the rest of their post season games. My first time to see them play. Shaw and Evans are the real deal! And they have a whole team of talented girls to go with them. A team doesn't have that many girls that can drain the 3 by accident  ;D  And it doesn't happen by just practicing for a couple of hours at school. Good Luck BH!
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words LR!  I missed the game because of biz travel, but heard BH hit 13 threes.  And you are right, it takes a lot more than school practice.  BH's starting five all play a very tough summer AAU schedule.  So essentially they play year-round.

[quote name="Silsbeealum14" post="1179727" timestamp="1329446007"]
People sleeping on Kingwood Park tomorrow night, Barbers Hill better bring there A game if they wanna win..... Kingwood Park by 6
[/quote]

I promise you the Lady Eagles are NOT sleeping on KP  ;D 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder