Lamar no longer opening 2012 football season at La Tech

[quote name="coachacola" post="1174745" timestamp="1328759296"]
The Ragin Cajuns are looking for a 6th home game.  They were working a deal with McNeese but that fell through.  I think that would be just as good or better than a game against La Tech.
[/quote]

I agree.

Get'er done Ray!!

[quote name="coachacola" post="1174745" timestamp="1328759296"]
The Ragin Cajuns are looking for a 6th home game.  They were working a deal with McNeese but that fell through.  I think that would be just as good or better than a game against La Tech.
[/quote]

Every thing was done with a contract with the Cajuns except the signatures and then, from what I hear, the Head Coach said, "No way".    And, now we are back looking for a game.    :(

Doc

[quote name="McNeese72" post="1175017" timestamp="1328812022"]
[quote author=coachacola link=topic=95700.msg1174745#msg1174745 date=1328759296]
[/quote]

Every thing was done with a contract with the Cajuns except the signatures and then, from what I hear, the Head Coach said, "No way".    And, now we are back looking for a game.    :(

Doc
[/quote]
Maybe if you guys stopped beating ULL they would play you again!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83