21-3a predictions...your opinion

jdawg03

Guest allsportsfan

Not from either place, but from the outside looking in at the scores all year, looks like HJ is hot when their hot and not when their not.

1  WOS

2  Silsbee

3  HJ

I know that I will hear alot of grief about this but if OF continues to play it's game and keep improving they have the potential to make some noise.  Coach Wrinkle does not get enough credit for the job he is doing over there.  They have a great group of guys that are playing great team basketball, and are beginning to understand what it takes to win.  Good luck bobcats.

I agree that they have the best chance, faster, more athletic, but as much as we don't like to play run and gun, they do not like to play a slower pace.  If we can control the tempo, make our free thows, and play smart basketball we have just as good of a chance as anyone.

Guest tigersvoice

You just gave the recipe for ALL the contending teams to win.  The point is, this is high school basketball - youngsters 15, 16, 17 and 18 years old.  The COACH that extracts the best teamwork out of his team will be the one that advances.

You just gave the recipe for ALL the contending teams to win.  The point is, this is high school basketball - youngsters 15, 16, 17 and 18 years old.  The COACH that extracts the best teamwork out of his team will be the one that advances.

Good Point

I was really surprised at how patient Silsbee plays, the key is the buy in to the system that the coach has that makes it a chance to succeed.  That is my point with OF is that they have been doing a much better job at this which gives them a chance to win, not saying they will win them all, but it keeps you in the ballgame.

O.K. I don't like crow, But I'm sure it will be HJ  WOS  Silsbee in no particular order. Any time any of these teams play you are in for a great game. All of the Teams are well coached. I know Silsbee beat HJ by 19 the other night but the score was a little deceptive. they were only down by 8 with 3 min to go and silsbee did a great job down the strech hitting free throws. It was a great game as well as the WOS and Silbee game and HJ and WOS game, I just don't want miss any of those games when they come around the second time. Good luck to all of the teams...except when they play HJ.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami