Glenn to Humble?

Guest beechnut

I heard this too, about 3 weeks ago.

However it was Jason Glenn that applied for the position, but i have also heard Unofficially that Charles West Offensive Coordinator at Dekaney High school is the guy.

We won't know for sure until they make an announcement.  nothing is set in stone.

I also want to note, that my information comes directly from HISD athletic office.  From what i understand Glenn made the final two.

Id like to see Jason Glenn come down as a DC, but i think we needed someone with a little more coaching experience.

Coach West had about 14 years experience as a position coach and a coordinator.  Plus he is an offensive coach.  If i were West, id keep the Humble DC.  He is a good one.  Humble biggest problem was that the offensive side of the ball was unable to utilize the speed they had.  They had kids sitting on the sideline that were the fastest people in the stadium 7 out of 10 games.  You have to know how to develop these guys. 

We have some really young guys coming up, that are really talented.  If he builds this right they will be very very good in 2013.  I expect a competitive Humble in 2012, but not a playoff team.

[quote name="Mike_Honcho" post="1172011" timestamp="1328334829"]
Admin Edit:  Violation of board rules regarding language!
[/quote]

I guess we will see.  I can't tell you what Humble will do...in uncharted waters.  But i know that we have the horses to run with anyone.

[quote name="HUM398" post="1172023" timestamp="1328342767"]
[quote author=Mike_Honcho link=topic=95340.msg1172011#msg1172011 date=1328334829]
[/quote]

OH man, you havn't seen the athletes at BH yet, have you?  Mark my words, if they every let them put those pom-poms down and pad-up, going to be bigh trouble for those kitty-kats...... ;D
I guess we will see.  I can't tell you what Humble will do...in uncharted waters.  But i know that we have the horses to run with anyone.
[/quote]

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Mike_Honcho" post="1172011" timestamp="1328334829"]
[/quote]

Mike the last time dayton came to huffman that i seen Falcons beat them 13-12 in seventy six. Now dont get all crazy just having some fun.  :o

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Mike_Honcho" post="1172200" timestamp="1328384399"]
I guess ya ll have been running scared since '76.  I will wait about four years and Huffman will see Dayton no matter what.
[/quote]

Bla bla bla get back on the fork lift and go to work.

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1171039" timestamp="1328244236"]
Aaron Glenns son is a really good basketball player. I think at Ridge Point wonder if he might transfer.
[/quote]He just transferred from Westbury Christian to Ridge Point. Probably will be on Houston Hoops 17 [s]Pro.[/s]... errrr Nike summer team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder