Is Region 2 & 3 the most difficult in all classes

BADSANTA

[quote name="stevenash" post="1166850" timestamp="1327685756"]
No doubt about that.  With all due respect sir, I am suggesting that the "wisdom" that you offered is already possessed by said individual.

However, if Coach K (with whom said individual spent several days in the recent past) offers some advice, I am confident he would take every advantage of it.
[/quote]

Here we go with the name dropping... ::) ::)...I have had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with him on several occasions myself...since you brought it up..Dean Smith as well...You must remember I have had the pleasure of coaching sought after "talent" as you guys like to put it, and so has my dad...met a lot of these coaches when I was a mere kid, and most of them remembered me too when I saw them again as a coach...With that said, a GREAT coach, and great PEOPLE has the ability and the humbleness to learn from ANYONE with wisdom to offer...No matter how big or small you may THINK it is.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="east texas bb" post="1166861" timestamp="1327686945"]
Well the only thing left for you Dicky is to run for President or win an NBA title.  I didnt know we were blessed with the opportunity to listen to such a great basketball mind, us mere "untouchables". 
[/quote]
Oh no, not the case at all...Just trying to inform Mr. Nash that name dropping does not impress me in the least..I have been around the best of the best as well...all of my life...My initial point was about WHO a person could learn something from...The answer is any person that has true wisdom and/or experiences to offer...any person. That is all.. ;)

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1166859" timestamp="1327686725"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=94929.msg1166850#msg1166850 date=1327685756]
No doubt about that.  With all due respect sir, I am suggesting that the "wisdom" that you offered is already possessed by said individual.

However, if Coach K (with whom said individual spent several days in the recent past) offers some advice, I am confident he would take every advantage of it.
[/quote]

Here we go with the name dropping... ::) ::)...I have had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with him on several occasions myself...since you brought it up..Dean Smith as well...You must remember I have had the pleasure of coaching sought after "talent" as you guys like to put it, and so has my dad...met a lot of these coaches when I was a mere kid, and most of them remembered me too when I saw them again as a coach...With that said, a GREAT coach, and great PEOPLE has the ability and the humbleness to learn from ANYONE with wisdom to offer...No matter how big or small you may THINK it is.
[/quote]

Ever hear the phrase " Physician, heal thyself"?

[quote name="baddog" post="1166876" timestamp="1327688388"]
I love it!!!!! Now we are paired against Wheatly and Yates!!!! Who the heck else from around here can beat those teams? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! I love it!!!!! Keep squirming. Next up, the Rockets!!!!!
[/quote]
Oh boy.. ::)....wanna bet that the "amazing district streak" ends at Central or Ozen? ;)

[quote name="baddog" post="1166879" timestamp="1327688791"]
You misunderstand as usual. The Rockets would be the next team someone pulls out of their hip pocket to beat us.

Hey, if and when we lose, we lose. I didn't think district games were important enough to bet on.
[/quote]
If I misunderstood, please pardon me...Be proud of your team...you should be! ;)

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1166878" timestamp="1327688560"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=94929.msg1166876#msg1166876 date=1327688388]
I love it!!!!! Now we are paired against Wheatly and Yates!!!! Who the heck else from around here can beat those teams? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! I love it!!!!! Keep squirming. Next up, the Rockets!!!!!
[/quote]
Oh boy.. ::)....wanna bet that the "amazing district streak" ends at Central or Ozen? ;)
[/quote]

I already accepted one bet that you offered but you never responded.  You name the stipulations of this bet and I will respond immediately.

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1166882" timestamp="1327689041"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=94929.msg1166879#msg1166879 date=1327688791]
You misunderstand as usual. The Rockets would be the next team someone pulls out of their hip pocket to beat us.

Hey, if and when we lose, we lose. I didn't think district games were important enough to bet on.
[/quote]
If I misunderstood, please pardon me...Be proud of your team...you should be! ;)
[/quote]

And don't let anyone tell you that the reason your team/coach is doing well is because of some special circumstances that wouldn't have occurred if some other circumstances existed.

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1166859" timestamp="1327686725"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=94929.msg1166850#msg1166850 date=1327685756]

[/quote]

Playa so ur saying if I call Coach K up or even Dean Smith they will remember you?

[/quote]

[quote name="stevenash" post="1166901" timestamp="1327690850"]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=94929.msg1166878#msg1166878 date=1327688560]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I already accepted one bet that you offered but you never responded.  You name the stipulations of this bet and I will respond immediately.
[/quote]
OK, stevenash, no problem...What about Yates? I mean, is it whoever gets them first, or what? I need some parameters here... ;)

Nederland has a good basketball team but i wouldn't be suprised if we lost to central or ozen or both at beaumont because they are also good teams. But i sure hope that doesn't happen.  ALMOST everyone on here that is not from nederland is hater and been looking for a reason to say "i told you they would lose" for 27 district games. When we aren't playing central or ozen i pull for them and when the playoffs start i'll pull for them and LCM. Yet most beaumont fans except soulja will still pull against us. Why us that?

[quote name="Nederland B-Dog Fan" post="1166986" timestamp="1327699523"]
Nederland has a good basketball team but i wouldn't be suprised if we lost to central or ozen or both at beaumont because they are also good teams. But i sure hope that doesn't happen.  ALMOST everyone on here that is not from nederland is hater and been looking for a reason to say "i told you they would lose" for 27 district games. When we aren't playing central or ozen i pull for them and when the playoffs start i'll pull for them and LCM. Yet most beaumont fans except soulja will still pull against us. Why us that?
[/quote]I think its the color of your uniforms

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1166976" timestamp="1327697775"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=94929.msg1166901#msg1166901 date=1327690850]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=94929.msg1166878#msg1166878 date=1327688560]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
OK, stevenash, no problem...What about Yates? I mean, is it whoever gets them first, or what? I need some parameters here... ;)
[/quote]

Parameters?  Me make the parameters?  Little old common, ignorant, me?  No- It is up to the one with all of the knowledge to make the parameters.  And then, an unenllightened observor will decided how to bet.  You draw the lline and I will make my choice.  As I said earlier, the only thing we will have to decide is how much and who will hold the $ until someone is due their winnings.

[quote name="Nederland B-Dog Fan" post="1166986" timestamp="1327699523"]
Nederland has a good basketball team but i wouldn't be suprised if we lost to central or ozen or both at beaumont because they are also good teams. But i sure hope that doesn't happen.[b]  ALMOST everyone on here that is not from nederland is hater and been looking for a reason to say "i told you they would lose" for 27 district games[/b]. When we aren't playing central or ozen i pull for them and when the playoffs start i'll pull for them and LCM. Yet most beaumont fans except soulja will still pull against us. Why us that?
[/quote]

Do you see any crybabies from Lumberton, LCM, PNG, or Livingston? Ha Ha, gotta love it.

[quote name="baddog" post="1167005" timestamp="1327701807"]
[quote author=Nederland B-Dog Fan link=topic=94929.msg1166986#msg1166986 date=1327699523]
Nederland has a good basketball team but i wouldn't be suprised if we lost to central or ozen or both at beaumont because they are also good teams. But i sure hope that doesn't happen.[b]  ALMOST everyone on here that is not from nederland is hater and been looking for a reason to say "i told you they would lose" for 27 district games[/b]. When we aren't playing central or ozen i pull for them and when the playoffs start i'll pull for them and LCM. Yet most beaumont fans except soulja will still pull against us. Why us that?
[/quote]
Do you see any crybabies from Lumberton, LCM, PNG, or Livingston? Ha Ha, gotta love it.
[/quote]They can't cry over anything. When is the last time they won anything?

[quote name="CATMAN" post="1167013" timestamp="1327702918"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=94929.msg1166562#msg1166562 date=1327627771]
My very early predictions for what region will have the state champ:

5A  III

4A    II

3A  III

2A  III

1A DI    III

1A DII  III
[/quote] I did not no FMM was in reg.3
[/quote]

They don't. I got FB Travis winning it all.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1167020" timestamp="1327703731"]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=94929.msg1166956#msg1166956 date=1327696100]
ESPECIALLY those two.... ;)...playa... 8)
[/quote]

What about Bob Knight, Gary Williams, or Rick Barnes. They all know your too. Playa you get around!
[/quote]

Bob Knight and Rick Barnes DEFINITELY....Don't know about Gary Williams...only really met his assistants while they were out recruiting... 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124