The Showdown looms

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1158613" timestamp="1326389347"]
Nothing like broadcasting the game on a full stomach from Mi Pueblo.  I must admit even though everything else stinks in Silsbee, but Mi Pueblo is very good!!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]

West Texas BBQ is the best BBQ in the world!!

Also, The Cottage has the best chicken fried steak!

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1158769" timestamp="1326404719"]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=94143.msg1158662#msg1158662 date=1326395462]
When Silsbee comes to sour lake i'll treat everyone to some Lucky Donuts.
[/quote]Better get there before the sun sets and bring cash ;D
[/quote]

Dove- I resent that cash comment.  We have several ATMs in the Sour Lake.  You are just mad because they wouldn't give you cash on your Canal Gasoline card.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1158663" timestamp="1326395524"]
I applaud anyone who is willing to risk their own capital and invest many work hours as well to make a business work.  I just wish our current political leaders would not punish those who are successful.
[/quote] ::) OOPS. I'd be off topic if I mentioned about the article I read yesterday about the companies hiring in the coming months, but I'd be off topic if I brought this up in a sports forum because the powers that be would be upset because Nash started it but I would get the blame for his comments and I would feel terrible getting the blame for this especially when we all know Nash is always changing subject matter but let me get back on topic because I allowed Nash to get me off track and I know this is not the right thing to do so Nash I will not fall for it..whew! Sorry!

So I guess everyone will be wearing their lucky shirt,shoes,lucky shirt-pants or combination?  Lucky cap for home games..........not picking a personal favorite but I'm feeling HJ  67    Silsbee  63. HJ will hit a couple crucial free throws and get a steal with less than ten seconds on the clock.

[quote name="no-look" post="1158828" timestamp="1326409662"]
So I guess everyone will be wearing their lucky shirt,shoes,lucky shirt-pants or combination?  Lucky cap for home games..........not picking a personal favorite but I'm feeling HJ  67    Silsbee  63. HJ will hit a couple crucial free throws and get a steal with less than ten seconds on the clock.
[/quote]

Pay heed to the wisdomic efforts of No look-  He has witnessed and predicted more close games than anyone I know.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1158579" timestamp="1326386782"]
Lazeek,  I will not beg to come anymore. How bout I show up and pay for everyone but yours? Lol SteveNash , Tigervoice, AAW, Poppabear, and BMRM are good. Lazeek I will need to pray on a little longer.
[/quote]

What an offer - Santa I'm so humbled! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont