**HJ vs LEGACY BROADCAST**/HJ WINS 103-43!

Lazeek

The 3A #1 Hardin-Jefferson Hawks will host the Beaumont Legacy Christian Academy Warriors in a non-district game at the Hawk Gym on Tuesday night at 6:30pm.  The Hawks who moved to 26-0 on Friday night while defeating Evadale 83-46.  HJ is ranked #1 in the SETXSPORTS Dirty Dozen Big School Poll.  Legacy is 9-12 on the season, and is coming in off of a win over Bridge City 75-60 on Friday night.

Join Rob Lietzke and Robb Starr for LIVE coverage starting at 6:20.

Click on the link below to listen:

http://www.setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/74-hardin-jefferson-basketball/1371-hardin-jefferson-vs-kountze-basketball-fri-7-pm

HJ Basketball Sponsors---

Mike Roby Insurance
Star Graphics
Raquel West Attorney at Law
Liberty Golf Cars of Beaumont
Hamburger Depot
Southwest Building Systems

really im sorry im not trying to be a jackass, HJ is a joke.... i mean i thought they were trying to show everyone they are a powerhouse but yall are not playing anyone worth a damn, who have they played that shows they are as good as they claim to be. i just cant wait for friday when silsbee whipes the floor with them :)

[quote name="Water Boy 21" post="1157439" timestamp="1326229873"]
really im sorry im not trying to be a jackass, HJ is a joke.... i mean i thought they were trying to show everyone they are a powerhouse but yall are not playing anyone worth a dang, who have they played that shows they are as good as they claim to be. i just cant wait for friday when silsbee whipes the floor with them :)
[/quote]

OF course you are trying to be a jackass and you have succeeded.  Kingwood Park recently beat ranked  5A team Humble.  Care to guess who HJ beat in their own tourney?  Jacksonville beat then #1 ranked 3-a Mexia by 24.  Care to guess who beat Jacksonville just before Christmas break?  If they are not playing anyone worth a dang, you have just declared Beaumont Central and Nederland as not worth a dang.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1157454" timestamp="1326231330"]
[quote author=Water Boy 21 link=topic=93966.msg1157439#msg1157439 date=1326229873]
really im sorry im not trying to be a jackass, HJ is a joke.... i mean i thought they were trying to show everyone they are a powerhouse but yall are not playing anyone worth a dang, who have they played that shows they are as good as they claim to be. i just cant wait for friday when silsbee whipes the floor with them :)
[/quote]

OF course you are trying to be a jackass and you have succeeded.  Kingwood Park recently beat ranked  5A team Humble.  Care to guess who HJ beat in their own tourney?  Jacksonville beat then #1 ranked 3-a Mexia by 24.  Care to guess who beat Jacksonville just before Christmas break?  If they are not playing anyone worth a dang, you have just declared Beaumont Central and Nederland as not worth a dang.
[/quote]

Uh, Humble is 4A, but he should see your point. ;)

And Mexia doesn't look to be the team we all thought they were going to be.

[quote name="Water Boy 21" post="1157439" timestamp="1326229873"]

[/quote]

Hardin-Jefferson will be the fifth 21-3A opponent (Silsbee, Hamshire-Fannett, West Orange-Stark and Bridge City being the others) that Legacy has played in a regularly scheduled game.  Add in a regularly scheduled game against a 20-4A team (Vidor) and a couple tournaments in which they played a ranked 2A team (New Waverly) and 3 other 4A teams (Kingwood Park, Dayton and Barbers Hill) and I think we should be talking Legacy's choice of opponents in preparation of TAPPS 3A play, not about H-J's.  I doubt Legacy will see from Galveston O'Connell, Bay Area Christian or Pasadena First Baptist anything like what they have seen from Silsbee, Hardin-Jefferson or Kingwood Park.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami