Silsbee's Davaughn Thomas To Transfer Back To PA!

That would be a tough loss for the Tigers as he has been a starter all year.  He is the Tigers tallest player and has good vision and likes to get his teammates involved. We do have Patrick Reed who is almost as tall and has been playing well. It is tough to hear that the Tigers could lose any of their size as there is very little on the team.

[quote name="ST413" post="1148861" timestamp="1324365096"]
That would be a tough loss for the Tigers as he has been a starter all year.  He is the Tigers tallest player and has good vision and likes to get his teammates involved. We do have Patrick Reed who is almost as tall and has been playing well. It is tough to hear that the Tigers could lose any of their size as there is very little on the team.
[/quote] Yes Reed, Dobbins, And Barnes Have To Step Up In Place Of Him! Reed Led All Scorers With 21 pts Vs. Anahuac Which Was Good!

[quote name="ST413" post="1148861" timestamp="1324365096"]
[/quote]I agree. He was a team player and very unselfish with his game.

I hate to hear this for Thomas, he seemed to fit in with the oither players pretty well.  As far as how it will effect the team, I see it more as a depth problem down low.  We only have Reed and Dobbins with a little size.  Reed should start which will make the Tigers starting five a little fatser and he has been playing well down low.  We will miss Thomas' vision he knew how to hit the open man but  at times didn't attack the basket enough.  There were times I felt Thomas wanted to be outside more and didn't stay down low enough.  Maybe that is the way some plays were designed,  I am not sure but we need to have what size we do have down low for rebounding.  I don't feel that the Tigers will slow down much as long as we can keep Reed out of foul trouble.  He and Jacob will be just fine down low.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83