Johnathan Gray Vs. Tre Williams

SFAJACK02

T williams is about 25 lbs lighter than gray and gray holds the national record for tds with 205. As for playing 4a the team dekaney beat c steele used to get knocked out of the playoffs every year by lt when they were 4a it wasnt until steele became 5a they won state. Another thing jg had like 230 yds rushing against manvel so its not like he didnt have a good game and manvel probably had the biggest most athletic defense of any school in these games. It just shows you how great jg is when he rushes for over 200 yds and people say he was a little down.

They both have had GREAT career I keep hearing about Gray's national accomplishments but Trey dd this with a school that just started varsity football four years ago. I think the real questions is can A&M hold on to Trey Williams and Addison after this weekend. Man those kids put on a show. I know there where a lot of coaches in attendance at Jerry's World. I think A&M will lose both rumors where floating around hot and heavy there where both decommitting.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1148445" timestamp="1324306343"]
They both have had GREAT career I keep hearing about Gray's national accomplishments but Trey dd this with a school that just started varsity football four years ago. I think the real questions is can A&M hold on to Trey Williams and Addison after this weekend. Man those kids put on a show. I know there where a lot of coaches in attendance at Jerry's World.[b] I think A&M will lose both rumors where floating around hot and heavy there where both decommitting.[/b]
[/quote]
Yeah i heard one of em is gonna go to LSU  ;D

Considering I think aledo would beat dekaney. Im sure jg would do just fine had he been 5a. He is the freakin number 1 running back in the nation. Tre williams is a great running back reminds me of j rodgers when he was at lamar consolidated but jg is probably the best running back in the history of texas high school football. I think he just makes it look to easy and people dont realize how fast and elusive he is. He is 200lbs and runs a 10.5 100 meter

I will give you the first choice and I will take the other one and be happy!!! :D  Oh, Williams and Addison will both end up at A&M. A&M just added 5- star RB Brandon Williams today who transfered from OU.  5- star QB Matt Davis graduated early and has enrolled at A&M. And Johnny Manzeil red-shirted and will be a freshman this coming season. A&M is finally getting some much needed speed added to their team. The difference I saw on TV was, Williams had people in his face just about every handoff he took and ran for 197. Gray never had a defensive player near him sometimes until he was 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. Gray has a much better OL than Williams.

You just watched the game through Burnt Orange glasses and I watched it through maroon ones!! A buddy of mine from North Carolina who could not care less said the same thing as me about Gray having a better OL. Gray plays on a team with a lot more weapons than just him. Dekaney is Williams pretty much the only weapon and Steeles defense is very good and was loaded to stop Williams.

[quote name="oldollie" post="1148507" timestamp="1324314839"]
You just watched the game through Burnt Orange glasses and I watched it through maroon ones!! A buddy of mine from North Carolina who could not care less said the same thing as me about Gray having a better OL. Gray plays on a team with a lot more weapons than just him. Dekaney is Williams pretty much the only weapon and Steeles defense is very good and was loaded to stop Williams.
[/quote]
Well i'm watching it with no glasses on and i still say Gray was better. He may have had a better o line but he also had a way bigger d line to rush against. Put guys that size on Steele's dline and williams wouldn't have had as much success as he did. Gray earned his yards. Oh and i got a friend from Virginia that agrees with me.  8)

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1148552" timestamp="1324319114"]
I'm taking Williams. Gray seems to run a little high to me, Williams has a nice forward lean when he runs and it seems effortless and natrual.
[/quote]thats a joke right. You think gray runs a little high I guess thats why he is the most sought after running back in the country. Find one scouting report that puts williams ahead of gray bet you cant

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1148589" timestamp="1324323923"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=93274.msg1148552#msg1148552 date=1324319114]
I'm taking Williams. Gray seems to run a little high to me, Williams has a nice forward lean when he runs and it seems effortless and natrual.
[/quote]thats a joke right. You think gray runs a little high I guess thats why he is the most sought after running back in the country. Find one scouting report that puts williams ahead of gray bet you cant
[/quote]Like i said, look @ the forward lean. 

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1148589" timestamp="1324323923"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=93274.msg1148552#msg1148552 date=1324319114]
[/quote]  Were are talking about the number 1 and 2 rb's in the country.  Kind of splitting hairs at this point.

Tre williams is not the second ranked running back in the country. I think tre williams is great but jg is in a league of his own. He had almost 3500 yds and 59 tds in the regular season. He has 205 career tds the national all time record. He has done things that probably wont happen again. I just think he has been so good people take it for granite.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124