APSE Class 4A All State Team

WOSgrad

http://www.statesman.com/news/texas/texas-apse-class-4a-all-state-football-team-2031583.html?page=2

Congratulations to the SETX Players on the Team

[b]1st Team Offense[/b]
Juan Carranco, K, Dayton

[b]2nd Team Offense[/b]
Kyler Nicotre, OL, Port Neches-Groves

[b]Honorable Mention - Offense[/b]
Jayce Nelson, WR, Port Neches-Groves
Andres Herrera, QB, Dayton
Chase Bertrand, RB, Port Neches-Groves
Jakobi Jones, RB, Beaumont Ozen

[b]Honorable Mention-Defense[/b]
Corbin Carr, DL, Nederland
Montana Quirante, LB, Vidor
Bryant McClendon, DB, Livingston
Chase Romero, DB, Port Neches-Groves
Leland Hamilton, P, Beaumont Ozen

Congratulations, guys!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1146291" timestamp="1323889230"]
SMH....  ::)

No Malcom Brown and no Time Cole?  IMO, Brown should easily be 1st team, and Cole should at least be honorable mention.  While Haveman had a great season, i'm not sure i'd have him on the all-state team.  Congrats to everybody that made it!
[/quote]
SURE and Tremund Moore was held to 3 catches for 19 yards against OZEN, I would rather have seen Brown make 1st team he is a GREAT TALENT and showed it on the field

[quote name="ozens fastest@1906" post="1146297" timestamp="1323889649"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=93083.msg1146291#msg1146291 date=1323889230]
SMH....  ::)

No Malcom Brown and no Time Cole?  IMO, Brown should easily be 1st team, and Cole should at least be honorable mention.  While Haveman had a great season, i'm not sure i'd have him on the all-state team.  Congrats to everybody that made it!
[/quote]
SURE and Tremund Moore was held to 3 catches for 19 yards against OZEN, I would rather have seen Brown make 1st team he is a GREAT TALENT and showed it on the field
[/quote]

Moore was great this year, but not good enough for first team.  I'd say honorable mention for him, 2nd team for Cole, and first team for Brown.  Not my job though.

Shocked that a top UT recruit is left off of this list, deserving or not (in this case deserving of being on the list, but in many cases they make the list undeseringly)! One in particular was 4A Defensive Player Of The Year a few years back, but 2nd team All-District!

[quote name="badndn" post="1146331" timestamp="1323895466"]
Shocked that a top UT recruit is left off of this list, deserving or not (in this case deserving of being on the list, but in many cases they make the list undeseringly)! One in particular was 4A Defensive Player Of The Year a few years back, but 2nd team All-District!
[/quote]

And he has surprised me by making the depth chart and seeing the field.  Thought for sure he would have been a transfer by his second year.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="octfeb" post="1146488" timestamp="1323919872"]
Juan carroncos 21 fg is a state record not school record. The way they have it looks like its a record for Dayton.  Which it is but its also most fgs in the state..
[/quote]
???

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1146537" timestamp="1323957736"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=93083.msg1146488#msg1146488 date=1323919872]
Juan carroncos 21 fg is a state record not school record. The way they have it looks like its a record for Dayton.  Which it is but its also most fgs in the state..
[/quote]
???
[/quote]Juan carroncos 21 fg is the state record not just a school record. There is that better...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83