Who you lost and who you got coming back next year.....

I am curious as to who has who coming back and who yall lost...

This is the list for Vidor

3 running backs
3 offensive lineman
1 tight end
2 linebackers
1 punter
1 kicker

We have 9 returning on defense and 4 returning on offense and they didn't start but all the running backs who are leaving are being replaced by people who started atleast once in the season....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="vp32" post="1142368" timestamp="1323381441"]

3 running backs
3 offensive lineman
1 tight end
2 linebackers
1 punter
1 kicker

We have 9 returning on defense and 4 returning on offense and they didn't start but all the running backs who are leaving are being replaced by people who started atleast once in the season....
[/quote]
I thought the only defensive player we are losing is Austin Powell

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1142381" timestamp="1323382523"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=92870.msg1142368#msg1142368 date=1323381441]

3 running backs
3 offensive lineman
1 tight end
2 linebackers
1 punter
1 kicker

[/quote]
I thought the only defensive player we are losing is Austin Powell
[/quote]
And Jimmie Wright, and Zayne Simmons.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1142662" timestamp="1323411758"]
WOS is returning 28 starters.
[/quote]

There is absolutely no truth to this!  I am sick and tired of folks coming on here and making these outlandish comments about the number of folks returning!!!  If you are going to post about WO-S returning, be serious and get it right!

THE NUMBER IS 40!!!! :P :P :P

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1142795" timestamp="1323446910"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=92870.msg1142662#msg1142662 date=1323411758]
[/quote]

There is absolutely no truth to this!  I am sick and tired of folks coming on here and making these outlandish comments about the number of folks returning!!!  If you are going to post about WO-S returning, be serious and get it right!

[/quote] :o :o ;D ;D

Big Ned has 7 starters returning on both sides of the ball. These are full time starters. Lost 2 running backs, center and left tackle on offense. defense lost one defensive end, outside linebacker, CB and safety. Lost  some good backups too. the replacement they have in mind look good and should fill in quite nicely. Just curious how many of WOS returning starter  should actually be in college or at least graduated( i.e. 19 or 20 year olds).

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1142795" timestamp="1323446910"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=92870.msg1142662#msg1142662 date=1323411758]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I actually thought you were mad at first lmao.

[quote name="phunter308" post="1142917" timestamp="1323458737"]
Big Ned has 7 starters returning on both sides of the ball. These are full time starters. Lost 2 running backs, center and left tackle on offense. defense lost one defensive end, outside linebacker, CB and safety. Lost  some good backups too. the replacement they have in mind look good and should fill in quite nicely. Just curious how many of WOS returning starter  should actually be in college or at least graduated( i.e. 19 or 20 year olds).
[/quote]

At Baytown Sterling, we have 20 starters coming back. I like to look at it from the perspective of 20 players back who were one foot away from beating regional finalist Laporte (lost 14-13 with failed 2 pt conversion by Freshman RB with 1 minute left). Now my mentor Jerry Stewart used to say that we have 20 starters back who know how to go 0-10!!!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83