PA-M

jmoore

sorry, but I am a tech pre-kindergardner--is this a live video feed? Normally I go to many playoff games when we are not in the hunt (and I think 0-10 qualifies us as "out of the hunt"), but sometimes leaving the house with momma keeping the evil eye on me is not worth the consequences

[quote name="coach bear" post="1141324" timestamp="1323255971"]
sorry, but I am a tech pre-kindergardner--is this a live video feed? Normally I go to many playoff games when we are not in the hunt (and I think 0-10 qualifies us as "out of the hunt"), but sometimes leaving the house with momma keeping the evil eye on me is not worth the consequences
[/quote]

I only know of an audio feed.  However, at this point Legacy has been known to also pull off a video stream or two.  So don't be surprised if they do.

Fox 4, our local Fox tv affiliate, will be broadcasting this game on a tape delay basis. The game will air via tape delay at 10pm Saturday night.

Legacysports will only be doing an audio broadcast of the game as of right now but I am told that the possibility of a live on-line video broadcast of the game is a possibility.

Check back for further details.

[quote name="coach bear" post="1141324" timestamp="1323255971"]
[/quote]This is what you do, wake up saturday about 7 cook her some breakfast and say, sweetie I feel like going to houston in doing some shopping. Now you're gonna actully have to go shopping for a while(10-2) (2-3 you can go out to eat before the game). The payoff is you can say, "Hey let's go to reliant to see the Titans play since we're over here". If you work this plan correctly it's full proof!!!!!! Good Luck and Hope to see you sat. @ 4 ;) ;D

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1141635" timestamp="1323289995"]
[quote author=coach bear link=topic=92705.msg1141324#msg1141324 date=1323255971]
[/quote]This is what you do, wake up saturday about 7 cook her some breakfast and say, sweetie I feel like going to houston in doing some shopping. Now you're gonna actully have to go shopping for a while(10-2) (2-3 you can go out to eat before the game). The payoff is you can say, "Hey let's go to reliant to see the Titans play since we're over here". If you work this plan correctly it's full proof!!!!!! Good Luck and Hope to see you sat. @ 4 ;) ;D
[/quote]
Either that or you can say: I'm going to Houston to Watch Memorial play, if you don't like that pack your bags and be gone before I get back!! What did you say? Don't make me go Chris Brown on you!!  ;D ;D JK The Goat has the better way! ;D

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1141652" timestamp="1323291444"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=92705.msg1141635#msg1141635 date=1323289995]
[quote author=coach bear link=topic=92705.msg1141324#msg1141324 date=1323255971]
[/quote]
Either that or you can say: I'm going to Houston to Watch Memorial play, if you don't like that pack your bags and be gone before I get back!! What did you say? Don't make me go Chris Brown on you!!  ;D ;D JK The Goat has the better way! ;D
[/quote]Lmao!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed