LA PORTE VS. PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL GAME THREAD/MEMORIAL ADVANCES 34-6!

WOSgrad

Major congrads on Memorial.  Earlier on in the season, Myself and AAW, stated that this talented bunch at Memorial stood the best chance in this area to make it to state.  Looks like those PA boys didn't dissapoint.  It's such a pleasure looking around at the local newspapers and see that feared red and black walking around Reliant like that.  It brings a sense of pride to see this team (a team that underachieved 2 years prior to this year) finally to the level that they should have BEEN on.  Also, by the Coach being a hometown guy and all.  I know yall are hungry.  Time to eat!  Lets get it!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Titans and their fans! Well deserved victory and butt whipping.  After five in a row I know there was a chip on the shoulder.

La Porte will be back next season with 15 players returning from the all-district team.  Hope we remain on your schedule.

Here is a link to the whole game by our video guy: http://vimeo.com/33090689

Great game plan on both sides. Coach Harrison and the coaches deserve a A+++++ for changing things up. It's been a long time coming to beat these Bulldogs. I can say that people think it's been 5 years the loses to LaPorte go way back to the early 90's. Those were ugly losses too.

We won when it counted the most, always said if we won this game would make up for the 5 because both teams were playing to advance to state semi final. not often get that chance special in 5A. Much respect to Laporte, Just glad to see our boys keep playing. Our program will build off of this sign of great things in the future and expectations of the program. Always knew coach Harrison was right for the job . PA COACH and PA TEAM perfect match. BEAT STEELE

Letter found in PA shopping parking lot:Dear Santa,my name is Lamont and I would like a Titan helmet and football signed by all the players on the state title champs PA Memorial football team this Christmas.My sister Alissa asks for a puppy and she's gonna call him Champ.Also could you bring us a little snow cause mom and dad think it's gonna rain or something cause they bought us all umbrellas this week ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1140578" timestamp="1323178506"]
Letter found in PA shopping parking lot:Dear Santa,my name is Lamont and I would like a Titan helmet and football signed by all the players on the state title champs PA Memorial football team this Christmas.My sister Alissa asks for a puppy and she's gonna call him Champ.Also could you bring us a little snow cause mom and dad think it's gonna rain or something cause they bought us all umbrellas this week ;D
[/quote]Lol!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn