Ozen at Silsbee/GAME WILL BE BROADCAST HERE!!!

BADSANTA

Now, this could get interesting.  Ozen is still playing football.  We don't know if thOzen will be getting their football players back or not.  Ozen's best player or players play football, so the results of this one can hinge.  Will Ozen lose in football?  If they lose, will the football playrrs be conditioned enough to be their regular selves on the court?  I don't know.  What I DO know is that Ozen just lost in Double OT to a team that they beat by 20 last week.  Also, Silsbee have been playing lights out.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1130903" timestamp="1322316993"]
Now, this could get interesting.  Ozen is still playing football.  We don't know if thOzen will be getting their football players back or not.  Ozen's best player or players play football, so the results of this one can hinge.  Will Ozen lose in football?  If they lose, will the football playrrs be conditioned enough to be their regular selves on the court?  I don't know.  What I DO know is that Ozen just lost in Double OT to a team that they beat by 20 last week.  Also, Silsbee have been playing lights out.
[/quote]i watched the first half of the ozen game and ozen made a lot of mistakes. Totally different from the Boute days. That was the last time I saw ozen. They have good size even without the football players. Boute would do wonders with that team.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1132986" timestamp="1322427813"]
Green should be ready to play for Ozen. Should be a great game.
[/quote]

I expect Green, Jones and a couple of other football players to play for Ozen, but not much. Silsbee will try to run these guys and just don't see them quite ready for a full game particularly after just playing Saturday in a very physical football game versus LaMarque.

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1133573" timestamp="1322500519"]
Ozen is young, and their FB kids will have little impact on the game. I'll take Silsbee in this one. In the JV game, however, I will go to Ozen. That's the bigger story, right Dove? ;)
[/quote]Silsbee (JV nor Varsity) don't wanna run with Ozen's JV. Aldine Nimitz tried it and got burned. Better walk it down the court like Westbrook and run plays ;)  ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1133580" timestamp="1322500738"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=92249.msg1133573#msg1133573 date=1322500519]
Ozen is young, and their FB kids will have little impact on the game. I'll take Silsbee in this one. In the JV game, however, I will go to Ozen. That's the bigger story, right Dove? ;)
[/quote]Silsbee (JV nor Varsity) don't wanna run with Ozen's JV. Aldine Nimitz tried it and got burned. Better walk it down the court like Westbrook and run plays ;)  ;D
[/quote]

Yes they do!

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1133580" timestamp="1322500738"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=92249.msg1133573#msg1133573 date=1322500519]
[/quote]

Dove- Did I hear you correctly?  DId you just say that the Silsbee Varsity would not want to run with the Ozen JV?  Surely you jest?????

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1134213" timestamp="1322544826"]
Silsbee rolls the Panthers!!!!!
[/quote] Your name popped up last night in a conversation last night with a mutual fried we have. Been knowing him for years. :-X  ;)

Oh back to the subject matter. If Silsbee beat Ozen I'll  ???  :-\  :-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont