Trojan fans applaud Lorena's team and fans

I must give credit where credit is due. Lorena's fans and team are the epitome of character and genuine kindness. I noticed that during the game, their players constantly helped ours up after a play. At the end of the game, as our band played our school song, their players stood respectfully. We stopped at a local gas station, where there were several Lorena fans, and each and every one of them complimented our team.

This Trojan fan was totally impressed with the Lorena team on the field and the Lorena fans off the field.

Yes they are a class bunch....That's one of the main things I took from our meeting 3 years ago....They play hard, never give up, and have great sportsmanship...They are the epitome of winning AND losing with class...Lot's of people talk about it but most aren't able to accomplish it...

I've been told several time about Lorena's team... how not only do you see their sportsmanship but they are really good about telling the opponent "great hit!" and "nice one!"  It makes losing to team as humble as them a little easier.  I'm proud of both teams for the good sportmanship displayed last night. 

[quote name="DoRightTrojanFan" post="1130788" timestamp="1322286442"]
I must give credit where credit is due. Lorena's fans and team are the epitome of character and genuine kindness. I noticed that during the game, their players constantly helped ours up after a play. At the end of the game, as our band played our school song, their players stood respectfully. We stopped at a local gas station, where there were several Lorena fans, and each and every one of them complimented our team.

This Trojan fan was totally impressed with the Lorena team on the field and the Lorena fans off the field.
[/quote]

Lorena is a class act. No doubt about it! Win or lose.

Thanks for the compliments from everyone. Credit goes to the AD, Coach Ray Biles. Coach Biles is very well known in central Texas for running a class program. He is a Christian man and a great teacher of young men. I am proud to have a second son going through his program.

Good luck to CS through the rest of the playoffs. We will be rooting for your team.

[quote name="FB-Fanatic" post="1131021" timestamp="1322325508"]
Thanks for the compliments from everyone. Credit goes to the AD, Coach Ray Biles. Coach Biles is very well known in central Texas for running a class program. He is a Christian man and a great teacher of young men. I am proud to have a second son going through his program.

Good luck to CS through the rest of the playoffs. We will be rooting for your team.
[/quote]
Coach Biles was the O-Line coach and our assistant baseball coach my senior year in high school at Katy.  He left for Lorena a short time afterward.  He learned under one of the best, Mike Johnston, in how to build and run a program.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83