Vidor had a good run but its over now !

Guest Wildcat32

Guest Wildcat32
[b][color=purple]Well vidor you had a good fairy tale going but now it will end . I hope that you enjoyed it while it lasted because this Friday we are going to manhandle  you light weights .We are more athletic , stronger , tougher and far more intelligent than you . So save your money and stay home vidore fans because it will be a blowout .[/color][/b]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Wildcat32" post="1128777" timestamp="1322108752"]
[b][color=purple]Well vidor you had a good fairy tale going but now it will end . I hope that you enjoyed it while it lasted because this Friday we are going to manhandle  you light weights .We are more athletic , stronger , tougher and far more intelligent than you . So save your money and stay home vidore fans because it will be a blowout .[/color][/b]
[/quote]
Boy that ought to scare em!  ::) Weak son.....weak.

[/quote]Does your daddy know your up this late?

Guest Wildcat32
[quote name="pirate68" post="1128797" timestamp="1322109795"]
[quote author=Wildcat32 link=topic=92170.msg1128794#msg1128794 date=1322109540]
Spell it right . I have never even heard of these  backwoods "want a bes"
[/quote]You will know who they are after Friday!!!
[/quote]

Yep , you're sure right . I will remember them best as LOSERS

Guest Wildcat32
[b][color=purple]We sure had fun stomping on that pirate flag the other day at practice [/color] [/b] ;D  ;D  ;D [color=purple][i][b]LOVED IT[/b][/i][/color]

[quote name="Pirates34" post="1128802" timestamp="1322110109"]
What is the point in this? It's obnoxious and pointless.
[/quote]

He's just trolling. Apparently, they also don't teach respect and class in Angleton, especially if stomping on a pirate flag at practice is condoned by the coaches.

As I said earlier, go Pirates.

[quote name="Wildcat32" post="1128801" timestamp="1322110097"]
[b][color=purple]We sure had fun stomping on that pirate flag the other day at practice [/color] [/b] ;D  ;D  ;D [color=purple][i][b]LOVED IT[/b][/i][/color]
[/quote]

I'm betting this gal isn't even from Angleton...probably just a local kid who needs a hobby

Guest beechnut
[/quote]

;D funny at least he has some cock in his walk.

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="1128836" timestamp="1322117451"]
[quote author=cougars link=topic=92170.msg1128834#msg1128834 date=1322117320]
Sadly, my guess is this is a vidor fan pretending to be a wildcat fan... it's not working.. I'm actually startin to feel bad for em
[/quote]
no, we would have thrown him off a cliff as soon as he was born, just like the spartans did with their undesirables
[/quote]
Amen to that.

[/quote]

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lcSO69qyKPs/TMW-OvIonaI/AAAAAAAACGk/MOtJWm3yTeA/s1600/EatingCrow1.jpg[/img]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833