If you had you pick of any staff who would you pick?

Which Staff  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which Staff

• Port Neches
    • East Chambers
    • Nederland
    • Central
    • Bridge City
    • Buna
    • Jasper
    • Orangefield
    • Vidor
    • WOS
    • Newton

I think anyone would agree that Nederland has the best coaching staff in southeast texas. We just need to adjust the chemical levels in our water a little bit.... :twisted:

Almost half the people (at this point) do not agree.

For my opinion, Larry Neumann puts together one of the best staffs top to bottom each year. Individual coaches might be very good in their specialty for example, I believe that Cornell Thompson is a great defensive coordinator at WO-S. Neumann's staff across the board seems to get a maximum effort out of the talent level they are given year after year.

Guest EagleFan01

Where is the Newton Eagle coaching staff at on this poll???? They have a good staff from top to bottom with alot of knowledge. Barbay head coach and OC, W.T. Johnston DC, Lidney Thompson OL coach and assistant HC, Hatton LB's coach, Reich WR's coach, Wachoviac DB coach and also alot of knowledge there, Hicks DL coach... They are one of the best and are in the top 10 in the state every year in Offense catagories and defense catagories so put them on there and I might vote then..

From what I hear the Wos staff really has a good group of kids but I have to ask where in the sam hill is Baytown Lee? Thing about the kids from Wos is that their kids are very respectful on and off the field. If you can find any better kid anywhere be hard pressed.

Or is it doing the most with what you have?

Barbay- One of the top 4 or 5 winningest coaches in the state of texas

Walkoviak- Most likely top 20 winningnest all time coaches in the state, Most wins by far by any Jasper HS head Coach

Thompson- Won a state championship as HC in Newton before Barbay

Johnston- The best DC in the area, and probably the most underated. Just speculation, but I would bet if Barbay ever retires, Johnston would get the HC job

Anymore questions?

Walkoviak- Most likely top 20 winningnest all time coaches in the state' date=' Most wins by far by any Jasper HS head Coach

Johnston- The best DC in the area, and probably the most underated. Just speculation, but I would bet if Barbay ever retires, Johnston would get the HC job

Anymore questions?[/quote']

Yea you think they are pretty good Coaches? :lol:

Walkoviak- Most likely top 20 winningnest all time coaches in the state' date=' Most wins by far by any Jasper HS head Coach

Anymore questions?[/quote']Johnston may be underated by the fans but I promise you that the opposing coaches know exactly who he is and what he can do.

Johnston is underrated!!! He is good and every one knows it... Newton has by far the best staff... They also have the most experience combined...

There are some pretty good coaching staffs in the area and it is certainly based on opinion which is best. I don't see how some of the top rated ones are better "by far" over the others. There are just too many good coaching staffs in the area with proven track records that have lasted for years to proclaim one the best by far. IMO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder