has anyone seen the #1 team in 3a play

skipper

i was at the Jasper game and all I have to say is DANG. Chapel hills offensive line will beat any defensive line which opens the way for the 3 headed running machine they have. Their Defensive line is pretty big and their secondary was massive compared to most. With that being said though Jasper Had a good time passing despite the score. Jasper was killing with the slant route at the end and they still didn't shut down Morrisey completely. ITS THE OFFENSE YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="SFAlumberjack13" post="1121233" timestamp="1321565353"]
i was at the Jasper game and all I have to say is DANG. Chapel hills offensive line will beat any defensive line which opens the way for the 3 headed running machine they have. Their Defensive line is pretty big and their secondary was massive compared to most. With that being said though Jasper Had a good time passing despite the score. Jasper was killing with the slant route at the end and they still didn't shut down Morrisey completely. ITS THE OFFENSE YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Didn't Jasper have quite a few turnovers?

[quote name="Trigger" post="1121544" timestamp="1321588262"]
[quote author=SFAlumberjack13 link=topic=91742.msg1121233#msg1121233 date=1321565353]
[/quote]

Didn't Jasper have quite a few turnovers?
[/quote]
don't know how many turnovers, but Jasper had two inside the CH twenty in the first half.  Considering how the CH fans were dismissing the dogs over on Smokey, I guess Jasper did a pretty good job just hanging 28 points on them.

Tonight, I get to see for myself the mighty CH team!  The question is whether La Vega can slow them down.  From what I have read, they may be the only team out there that has a realistic chance?

[quote name="j_dog" post="1123101" timestamp="1321676767"]
Chapel Hill 27, La Vega 20 Final

Game was tied with less than two minutes remaining and CH had the ball on their one foot line.  On third and about 4 to go for a first, CH broke a long one for a TD to pull out the game.
[/quote]

Now that is impressive!

This was a great game.  La Vega ran with Chapel Hill the whole game and easily could have won.  With the score 20-20, La Vega went for it on 4th and goal inside the one and was stopped with 1:32 left.  Looked like OT coming.  Chapel Hill took over and La Vega then used their timeouts to try and get the ball back.  3rd down from the 7 yd line, dude breaks through, and goes 93 yards down the sideline.  Wow!  Even though La Vega played great defense in this game, Chapel Hill always seemed to pop a big play.  Also, if La Vega had a kicker, they probably would have won. 

Wow...Sounds like another great game...There have been some interesting scores already in the first 2 weeks...

The top 3 ranked teams (Chapel Hill, Wimberly, & Coldspring) have all won games that could've easily went the other way...Wimberly and Coldspring have overtime wins and Chapel Hill needs a 4 and goal stop from the 1 yd line (on defense) and a subsequent 90+ plus yard td with less than 2 mins left in game to win....

That's the great thing about the playoffs...You can throw out the rankings and records because they don't matter come kickoff...

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="speveto" post="1123467" timestamp="1321715124"]
I saw the #1 team play last night in Conroe.  They played [i][b]a good team from Columbus.[/b][/i][/quote]

Normally, speveto, I'd let this go - but you've been such a Silsbee hater over the past years (although this year you seen to have lightened up) that I must point out Columbus' recent records.  Is this your assessment of a "Good Team?) 
2011-2012 Season:  5 - 7 Season  /  2 - 2 District
2010-2011 Season:  8 - 4 Season  /  3 - 1 District
2009-2010 Season:  4 - 6 Season  /  0 - 5 District
2008-2009 Season:  5 - 4 Season  /  1 - 4 District.

If WO-S had the same record over the past 4 seasons would you describe them as a "Good Team?" ???

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1123489" timestamp="1321716490"]
[quote author=speveto link=topic=91742.msg1123467#msg1123467 date=1321715124]
I saw the #1 team play last night in Conroe.  They played [i][b]a good team from Columbus.[/b][/i][/quote]

Normally, speveto, I'd let this go - but you've been such a Silsbee hater over the past years (although this year you seen to have lightened up) that I must point out Columbus' recent records.  Is this your assessment of a "Good Team?) 
2011-2012 Season:  5 - 7 Season  /  2 - 2 District
2010-2011 Season:  8 - 4 Season  /  3 - 1 District
2009-2010 Season:  4 - 6 Season  /  0 - 5 District
2008-2009 Season:  5 - 4 Season  /  1 - 4 District.

If WO-S had the same record over the past 4 seasons would you describe them as a "Good Team?" ???
[/quote]A word of  advise for you from a very old man.  "WORK ON YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83