• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ndn mom" post="1120332" timestamp="1321475005"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=91706.msg1120319#msg1120319 date=1321474216]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=91706.msg1120308#msg1120308 date=1321473699]
[quote author=PirateGirl4ever link=topic=91706.msg1120304#msg1120304 date=1321473294]
at the end of the day, a young man lost his life way, way  too soon. The only people that deserve any type of explanation or anything else for that matter is the family of Matt Thomas. This thread should not have even started. Speculation and assumption are both beasts that run wild!!

Rip Matt
[/quote]

Well said. I have to agree with you. Not sure this thread should have been started.
Prayers to the family.
[/quote]

I get the point but it is in the local news and this is a discussion board and that is what people do.

Again I have lost someone close to me way too early with no clear explanation and it was all over the news for weeks. It is tough to deal and hopefully his family can find som epeace.
[/quote]
It is in the local news but it really doesn't need to be speculated about on the board IMO. At some point there will be something said that will offend someone and it will go down hill from there.
[/quote]

Exactly.  As the news medias have already posted this info to FB and all I can do is read the comments that people have made.  I am not even related to Matt and I pray to God that none of his family reads those things.  These days and times it seems as if nobody has respect for anything/anybody.  This is such a tragic accident and I pray for the family of Matt Thomas that someday, somehow they find peace, healing and comfort.