Dayton vs. Magnolia West Predictions

Hawkeye

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dayton" post="1120275" timestamp="1321472106"]
Great pic.... it's hard to get perspective on how large that mural is.... 15 ft high or so I'd guess. Very good stuff from some faithful Broncos.
[/quote] Well it takes up almost the whole wall from the top to the bottom... and well over half the wall from side to side

[quote name="octfeb" post="1120285" timestamp="1321472443"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=91476.msg1120275#msg1120275 date=1321472106]
Great pic.... it's hard to get perspective on how large that mural is.... 15 ft high or so I'd guess. Very good stuff from some faithful Broncos.
[/quote] Well it takes up almost the whole wall from the top to the bottom... and well over half the wall from side to side
[/quote] Yeah that would look really good "ALWAYS BELIEVE"

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1120289" timestamp="1321472542"]
Very talented whoever did it
[/quote]It is the work of artist Paula Fielder, who has an art degree and who is a member of the Mu Iota Chapter of The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International, the global organization of professional educators that is the project’s sponsor.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1120288" timestamp="1321472503"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=91476.msg1120285#msg1120285 date=1321472443]
[/quote]If they were able to add... "ALWAYS BELIEVE" that would be AMAZING!  My first classroom rule on the side of the Dayton hardware store.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1120505" timestamp="1321485783"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=91476.msg1120288#msg1120288 date=1321472503]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=91476.msg1120285#msg1120285 date=1321472443]
[/quote]If they were able to add... "ALWAYS BELIEVE" that would be AMAZING!  My first classroom rule on the side of the Dayton hardware store.
[/quote] yeah you should go ask them Mr. Toups.. See what they say

Can't wait til Sat. night! Seems like these Broncos are hitting their stride at the right time. Defense has really come around. Little shaky in the first half of the PNG game but they adjusted well. Everyone was talking about Carranco"s performance (as well they should) but I noticed the defense made some key stops in the 4th quarter. The Indians scored 1 TD early in the 2nd half before the barn door was slammed shut.

The Chronicle has a little thing on Andres Herrerea this morning. One of the pics is of Chambers.

[url=http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/article/Five-QBs-may-spring-from-shadows-in-high-school-2273560.php#loopbegin]http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/article/Five-QBs-may-spring-from-shadows-in-high-school-2273560.php#loopbegin[/url]

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1120852" timestamp="1321537186"]
The Chronicle has a little thing on Andres Herrerea this morning. One of the pics is of Chambers.

[url=http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/article/Five-QBs-may-spring-from-shadows-in-high-school-2273560.php#loopbegin]http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/article/Five-QBs-may-spring-from-shadows-in-high-school-2273560.php#loopbegin[/url]
[/quote]

that actually is Andres.... he wore #10 as a soph. I had forgotten about that until I saw that pic.

[quote name="dayton" post="1120855" timestamp="1321537537"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=91476.msg1120852#msg1120852 date=1321537186]

[/quote]
Good catch! I forgot about that.

that actually is Andres.... he wore #10 as a soph. I had forgotten about that until I saw that pic.
[/quote]

The defense did play really well the second half. I also thought the offensive line did a great job it seemed like ah had all day to find open receivers. Reyes made a great catch I think in the 4th quarter deep in the middle of the field it was basically a jump ball with him and 3 indian defenders. Chambers also had a big catch for a touchdown were he just went up over the defender and got the ball. I hope we can finish off some of those long drives with tds this week it seems like we kinda stalled inside the 30 on alot of drives. I think if our receivers can continue to make plays down the field and our young defense keeps maturing there is no reason why we cant beat mw. Oh yeah it doesnt hurt we have the best fg kicker in the state or at least I think so maybe im a little biased.

Ok all you purple kool-aide drinking Bronco fans go out and support Dayton sat.evening.Enjoy the moment as a Dayton Jr.Juan Carranco continues to shatter kick records as well as Andres Herrera setting school passing records as he closes in on 6,000 career yds.Every year each team has it's own destiny,for some it's been 4 varsity years.I believe Jakkarri Delasbour and Jamal Fowler were on the 2008 state finalist team.Will this be their last HS game or will the Broncos kick into overdrive  for another deep run.All of our friends/neigbors from other schools we welcome your presence w/us.PS=wear your teams colors 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1121016" timestamp="1321549041"]
Ok all you purple kool-aide drinking Bronco fans go out and support Dayton sat.evening.Enjoy the moment as a Dayton Jr.Juan Carranco continues to shatter kick records as well as Andres Herrera setting school passing records as he closes in on 6,000 career yds.Every year each team has it's own destiny,for some it's been 4 varsity years.I believe Jakkarri Delasbour and Jamal Fowler were on the 2008 state finalist team.Will this be their last HS game or will the Broncos kick into overdrive  for another deep run.All of our friends/neigbors from other schools we welcome your presence w/us.PS=wear your teams colors 8)
[/quote] Yep Yep.... What he said... be what could be a part of High school history... Then you can say I was at that game... ;D 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1121016" timestamp="1321549041"]
[/quote]We need all the support we can get. Lets all get loud saturday night at Galena Park stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "GO BRONCOS" "ALWAYS BELIEVE" ;)

Saturday.. There is a youth Football Super Bowl going on at Bronco Stadium.. Needing to kill time before the game. Good place to start.. Then go by Los Compadres on 1960 (for all you out of towners who may not know where it is) have some food... 10% of all proceeds for that day go to the Dayton Band Boosters. No need to say why you are there.. just come hungry.. Thank you.  ;D Oh and may I recommend the stuffed fried avocado's AWESOME!

I have not been able to contact Chron.Prepsports off of their site.There used to be a email/contact box to log in and comment and I can't find it.Could someone get the Lonestar Gridiron art.to the Chron staff.It could mean 100's of area fans may show to see records made by a all-state jr.kicker,maybe even a spot on the All Houston area football team/banquet and awards ceremony.How about it reporters for local paper/radio.

[quote name="liltex" post="1121042" timestamp="1321550376"]
I have not been able to contact Chron.Prepsports off of their site.There used to be a email/contact box to log in and comment and I can't find it.Could someone get the Lonestar Gridiron art.to the Chron staff.It could mean 100's of area fans may show to see records made by a all-state jr.kicker,maybe even a spot on the All Houston area football team/banquet and awards ceremony.How about it reporters for local paper/radio.
[/quote] I just got a text from the sports writer at the Dayton News. asked me to send a couple pictures of Juan Kicking cause he is doing a story about him and Andreas for the paper.

[quote name="liltex" post="1121042" timestamp="1321550376"]
[/quote] I just sent jennydial from the chronicle the link on twitter. hope she follows it!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont