To everyone hating on barbers hill

[quote name="BH eagle 99" post="1114363" timestamp="1321080270"]
Leave it be. It was a tough game. Like I have said earlier, much respect to ozen they showed a lot of class and we played our hearts out but it wasnt enough obviously. Also I hope yall don't judge bh just because of a few unruly posters.
Sincerely,
Josh Goundrey 45 starting DT Barbers Hill
[/quote]

Dude...nothing personal.  Nothing is pointed towards you young athletes.  We're just a bunch of agitating old guys who can't strap on the pads anymore.  Like I said, Good luck in whatever you do.  Get some rest and tomorrow will be a new day.

Hey it's no hatred towards BH. It's smack talk to a couple of their famous posters. Trust me I know the feeling of a playoff lost (reference Memorial vs LaPorte for years straight) trust me the old saying "can't beat em just join them" eased the pain for me. Nothing against the BH players, played their butts off against a team with way more speed than them.

I don't think anyone is hating on BH..... only BH Posters who have diarrhea of the keyboard sometimes.... its them and only them that get roasted on here.... the kids are never a factor in these post... other than boosting up or congratulating them on seasons accomplishments.... and if you will look across the boards the BH fans aren't the only ones getting roasted.....

[quote name="BH eagle 99" post="1114363" timestamp="1321080270"]
Leave it be. It was a tough game. Like I have said earlier, much respect to ozen they showed a lot of class and we played our hearts out but it wasnt enough obviously. Also I hope yall don't judge bh just because of a few unruly posters.
Sincerely,
[/quote]

Hey Josh, for you and your Eagle teammates and seniors, hold your head high for winning 19-4A.  Don't let the banter from the so-called adults break your spirits.  Have a good offseason, and we'll see you next year...

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1114482" timestamp="1321103332"]
I don't think anyone is hating on BH..... only BH Posters who have diarrhea of the keyboard sometimes.... its them and only them that get roasted on here.... the kids are never a factor in these post... other than boosting up or congratulating them on seasons accomplishments.... and if you will look across the boards the BH fans aren't the only ones getting roasted.....
[/quote]amen

[quote name="SFA85" post="1114515" timestamp="1321104880"]
[quote author=BH eagle 99 link=topic=91395.msg1114363#msg1114363 date=1321080270]
Sincerely,
[/quote]

Hey Josh, for you and your Eagle teammates and seniors, hold your head high for winning 19-4A.  Don't let the banter from the so-called adults break your spirits.  Have a good offseason, and we'll see you next year...
[/quote]

+1 for you sir

For fear of a thread being created for me, I don't talk smack. It is better to simply back your team and be positive without going off the deep end.

BH has a fine team, but I warned BH fan that Ozen had the best offense we had played. He did not want to believe me.

Great season BH. You should still be proud going undefeated in 19-4A.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="baddog" post="1114569" timestamp="1321106271"]
For fear of a thread being created for me, I don't talk smack. It is better to simply back your team and be positive without going off the deep end.

BH has a fine team, but I warned BH fan that Ozen had the best offense we had played. He did not want to believe me.

Great season BH. You should still be proud going undefeated in 19-4A.
[/quote]

Good post.

Guest UHCoog14
No doubt basebow. I hope y'all play at Stallworth next week or somewhere close. Love the passion and support 20-4a brings. If the realignment rumors hold true, we will miss seeing your teams in the first round. You guys provide an excellent high school football atmosphere for our teams. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124