BEAUMONT WEST BROOK VS. DEER PARK BROADCAST/Deer Park wins 31-30!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, dang. This year certainly hasn't been one of the Brook's best seasons. I certainly never thought we would finish 6-5, with a first round exit. Yikes! I'm glad this weird season is finally over, and ready to put it behind me. This was definitely a learning season, for the kids, AND OUR COACHES, and I feel like next year we will be able to dominate like the West Brook we have seen in years past. This season will have anasterict next to it, in my book, because we should have competed better. We let too many games slip away, that we could have won. I still love and supposrt my Bruins, (even though some of you don't agree), and will continue to show my support. I'm just extremely disappointed with the outcome of this season. Bring on 2012.

Can't say much about this season, cause I missed many games traveling. 

Was this season uncharacteristic of WB?  People compared the 2009 (no super stars) team to the 2011 team...from the little bit I seen, I don't believe the team ever really settled in comfortably...on both sides of the ball.  The 2009 team was sure coming in to district on both sides of the ball.  Thus leading to 3 rds in the play offs. 

Another year with "no superstars" coming ... Let's be ready!

in a game of X's and O's, the difference in theis game was the P's.  Take any one of these away and Da Brook advances.

Point aftter TD blocked -1
Punt return missed judged and fumbled resulting in a TD -7
Punt snap for 30 yard loss resulting in a TD -7
Penalties against the Brook killed drives.

Specialty play unfortunately makes a huge contribution for Deep Park.  Without these 4P's--Deer Park was not in the game.  Eventually, they just wore us out because we gave them the opportunities.  WB offense looked good and the defense did quite well until they got low on gas. 

Defense really played awesome last night, and I was very impressed with Malone and Clack running the show. Give Clack some spring practice and he'll be a stud next year. Still, a disappointing outcome, but more than I expected; thought DP would run all over us but we fought till the very end. No one thought that spec. teams would be an issue, but thats what killed us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn