Cougtalk

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bigred360" post="1111288" timestamp="1320960578"]
Point noted but people like you is why I'm paying more for a newspaper Orange Leader or Beaumont Enterprise. They need to start charging for access to their website.  :) Just having fun I'm only playing around. But, I do think they do the best they can do with their budget.
[/quote]

LOL.....i understand what you mean. I do buy the Sunday paper still but ya know the internet is just way to convenient. I give props to all of our local papers, they try hard to please the people but some people just can't be pleased. I only brought up the misspellings because the boys like to see their names spell right...know what I mean?

There are also coaches that will flat out say a player is out just so it gets out through the media. Of course we can only report on what we're told. Gabe and I actually were in the same journalism class all the way back in a high school. Besides his terrible choice of sports teams to pull for he does a great job.

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1111315" timestamp="1320962122"]
There are also coaches that will flat out say a player is out just so it gets out through the media. Of course we can only report on what we're told. Gabe and I actually were in the same journalism class all the way back in a high school. Besides his terrible choice of sports teams to pull for he does a great job.
[/quote]

What do you have against the Bucs??  ;D ;D

[quote name="Gabe" post="1111305" timestamp="1320961453"]
The article in question has Bolinger spelled the correct way BTW. I misspelled it only here on the site. Just a note. And since I noticed the mistake, Stevenson has since been corrected.  :)
[/quote]

Thx for correcting Jeremy's last name!  Keep up the good work. :)

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="NDNation" post="1111335" timestamp="1320963204"]
Something fishy is going on here. ;D  You start talking about Bolinger and no response from Mytwocents can be found...very fishy.
[/quote]

Looks like 2 cents vaporized.  He/She doesn't exist anymore.  What a loss (??) ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder