West Hardin has chance at making history...

Joharr73

West Hardin will be facing Thrall in the Bi-District round.  In the 10 times that West Hardin has made the playoffs, 1984 being the 1st, they have never won a playoff game and moved on to the next round.

I have a feeling that school history will be made by this group of Oilers and move on to the 2nd round!

Here are some comparasions on game averages:

Offense                                          Thrall      West Hardin
Average Points Per Game:                29.1            36.1         
Average Total Yards Per Game:        287.4          408.7
Average Rushing Yards Per Game:    133.2          274.3
Average Passing Yards Per Game:      154.2          134.4

Defense                                          Thrall      West Hardin
Average Points Per Game:                  24.6              16.9
Average Total Yards Per Game:          309.1            240.1
Average Rushing Yards Per Game:      165.7          124.4
Average Passing Yards Per Game:      143.4            115.7

I was on one of the best teams to come out of West Hardin. I hope that we can get this win for the school. There can not be any stupid penalties for personal foul in the game to be able to win. have to play smart football. There are some Seniors on the team that need to stay in the game the whole time are it could be there last. Good Luck will be there to see it hope for a big win.

I went to school there when we were the best in 24AA. We were the district champs and was hopeing the guys on that team would have sons to be able to do what we did and go further with it. Some of our kids did well and some are doing well else where. This group of kids are doing well, could do better if they were more disiplined,playoffs will tell that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax