Nederland Passes the 500 win milestone!!

Bigdog

I knew that we were getting close, but if  my math is correct Nederland passed the 500-win milestone when they beat Lumberton a couple of weeks ago!!  Thier record now is 502-353-35.  (56.40% winning percentage)  Congrats on joining the 500-win club!

BTW, somebody check my math to  make sure ...  ::)

PNG won number 500 in 2005. It was a crazy night. It was when we got back from Rita and it was a weekday night AND Halloween. There was a really bad thunderstorm so the game didn't start until after 10 PM and ended after midnight. Lumberton only had a handful of fans and we had less than a thousand(WAG...Wild...Guess) who rode out the storm and stayed for the game...proud to say I was one of them![quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1109267" timestamp="1320786832"]
I'm sure y'all are in the top 80. PN-G only hit it, like, five years ago, maybe?
[/quote]

[quote name="bigdog" post="1109316" timestamp="1320788518"]
'93
[/quote]

So, if my calculations are correct, Neumann has brought Nederland to 31 post-season games in 15 playoff runs (not counting this one because it hasn't really started yet). That's impressive.

Congratulations Bulldogs. I have felt for a long time that the secret to your success is you hired a great coach and stuck with him long enough to build the program you have. All B.S. aside, this is what we Vidorians wanted to imulate and I believe have done so with Jeff Mathews. The formula for what we wanted to acheive has been there in mid-County with you and PNG all along. Again, keep up the great work and REPRESENT 20-4A in the playoffs!!!

i've always said that the people who called for Neumanns head after one losing season were crazy. I am lucky to say that i played for and looked up to this man. Great coach, father, husband, and man in general. Congrats to everyone whos ever been a part of the nederland football program from players, to coaches, to band, to twirlers, to westernaires, to cheerleaders, to flags, to BigNed, and most importantly to the fans. Lamar will get crazy friday. Lets go get 503 ( or whatever we are at lol)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124