SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, Playoff Edition/TONIGHT 6pm!!!!

The SETXsports Crew will be in Beaumont for the HAMBURGER DEPOT SETXsports HIGH SCHOOL WEEKLY PREVIEW SHOW at the Hamburger Depot on 790 Neches St. in downtown Beaumont TONIGHT at 6 pm! Join Mike Sanchez, Gabe Pruett and Robert Sells as they review week 10's action and announce the offensive and defensive players of the week.  They will also reveal the SETXsports Big School and Small School Final Rankings and preview all our area teams Bi-District playoff games. Also we will look forward at the playoff scenarios for the Area round as well. We'll end our show with our ever popular discussion segment. So if you cannot make it, post some questions or comments for us to discuss in that last segment of the show.

So all you make sure to come on down to the Hamburger Depot to enjoy good fun and great food.  Of course, if you can't be there, make sure to listen by clicking the following link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/shows/1143-setxsports-show

So be sure to join in the fun on the Hamburger Depot SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show at 6pm-8pm TONIGHT!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1108912" timestamp="1320769195"]
I will have some Blue Bell at the preview show for anybody that shows up and wants some.  Congratulations to everybody that made the playoffs!  Time to celebrate!  I can't wait for some great playoff football this weekend.  BTW,[b] I told y'all Ozen would be in the playoffs![/b]
[/quote]

Yes you did!

Looking forward to that Blue Bell!! (oh, and to see you too ;D)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476