Defensive MVP Nominations

jdawg03

Those two are very good and were the emotional leaders on the defense, but like I said already this one is simple:

Joe Sexton of BH: 170 tackles, 95 solo, 75 assists, 8 TFL, 2 Sacks, 9 QB Pressures, 2 CF, 4 RF, 3 INT, 1 Def TD, 1 PBU.

Many games he was out most of the second half because of some of the cake games we had. Has to be a lock for linebacker. 2nd Year starter as a Junior. 200+ tackles would have been easily accessible.

One int won the game against C.E. King as it was returned for a TD.

Swart sure did help out though!

Those two are very good and were the emotional leaders on the defense' date=' but like I said already this one is simple:

Joe Sexton of BH: 170 tackles, 95 solo, 75 assists, 8 TFL, 2 Sacks, 9 QB Pressures, 2 CF, 4 RF, 3 INT, 1 Def TD, 1 PBU.

Many games he was out most of the second half because of some of the cake games we had. Has to be a lock for linebacker. 2nd Year starter as a Junior. 200+ tackles would have been easily accessible.

One int won the game against C.E. King as it was returned for a TD.

Swart sure did help out though![/quote']

Not taking anything away from Joe, but Cox upset the strategy of every team they played against. Coaches wanted to go no where near him. Cox and Swart had no mercy on anyone.

Kyle Cox wasn't even the best defensive end on his own football team....I would have to say that Joe Sexton should be BH's candidate for this award.
so who was the best defensive end for BH

i know of about 6 college coaches and 5 hs coaches that would disagree with you. the teams we played worried more about where cox and swart were than anyother player.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83