LA PORTE VS. BEAUMONT WEST BROOK BROADCAST/TONIGHT AT 6:30 PM!

WOSgrad

The final regular season game in Southeast Texas will comprise the last part of the Beaumont ISD Game of the Week trio for this weekend at the Beaumont West Brook Bruins host the La Porte Bulldogs at Da Butch!  Craig Stump's Bruins, 6-3 on the season and 2-2 in district hope that there is considerably less drama than their last game, a 37-34 win over Channelview last Friday.  Meanwhile, Jeff LaReau's Bulldogs, 8-1 on the season and 4-0 in district, look to lock up the outright district championship, building on their 24-20 victory over Port Arthur Memorial last week.

Join Jereme Hubbard and Mike Sanchez for all of the action from the Carrol A. "Butch" Thomas Educational Support Center in Beaumont beginning with the pregame at 6:30 pm and the kickoff at 7:00 pm.  You can listen to all of the action right here on SETXsports.com by clicking on the following link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/beaumont-isd-football

It's Beaumont ISD Football on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!!!!

[quote name="The Godfather" post="1106072" timestamp="1320521879"]
Does anyone know who LP is gonna get in the 1st Round or where/when they're playing?
[/quote]

They will get either South Houston or Pasadena Memorial.  That will be determined after another 22-5A game being played now.

Sitting here with about 15 minutes before we go on-air....

Watching the La Porte kicker warm up, he hit a 59 yard field goal, and hit the crossbar on a 61 yard attempt....

Trying one more time from 61.... If La Porte needs a 55 yarder to win the game, he'll have the distance....

[quote name="I LUV MY CITY!!! (formerly known as ThaGhost)" post="1106015" timestamp="1320517143"]
Uuhhh Bruin fans, I wish to attend this game (permission to attend), I'm wondering what time is the tailgate party kickoff? Oh and FYI I will sitting with and cheering for BWB.
[/quote]
You have a red laser dot on ur back... ;D

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1106085" timestamp="1320523138"]
[quote author=The Godfather link=topic=91004.msg1106072#msg1106072 date=1320521879]
Does anyone know who LP is gonna get in the 1st Round or where/when they're playing?
[/quote]

They will get either South Houston or Pasadena Memorial.  That will be determined after another 22-5A game being played now.
[/quote]

LaPorte gets Pasadana Mem.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="LP0175" post="1106312" timestamp="1320536553"]
Yep, we got PaM first round next Friday @ Abshire stadium.
[/quote]
I thought PAM got to play South Houston next week for round 1.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124