LUMBERTON VS. BEAUMONT OZEN BROADCAST/Ozen punches its playoff ticket!

WOSgrad

The Beaumont ISD Game of the Week, Part II features a win or go home situation for the Beaumont Ozen Panthers as they host the Lumberton Raiders at Da' Butch.  Jeff Nelson's Panthers, who find themselves within reach of Ozen's first playoff berth since 2005, stand at 4-5 on the season and 3-3 in district after falling 44-41 to Nederland last Friday.  Meanwhile, Alvin Credeur's Raiders, who come into the game at 1-8 on the season and 1-5 in district, look to make victims of another BISD school after shutting out Beaumont Central last Friday, 27-0.

Join Jereme Hubbard and Mike Sanchez for all of the action from the Carrol A. "Butch" Thomas Educational Support Center in Beaumont for the pregame at 12:30 pm and the kickoff at 1:00 pm.  Of course, you can hear all of the action right here on SETXsports.com by clicking the following link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/beaumont-isd-football

Enjoy Beaumont ISD Football on this glorious Saturday on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1105890" timestamp="1320511276"]
I wish I could be at this game, but I'll be tunning in to the broadcast.
[/quote]
I really thought about going. Just too much hassle getting there an back and getting ready for the #1 vs #2 matchup tonight. But I will be tuning in shortly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124