Atascocita Head Coach resigns

From someone who works at the news paper

Hey Amanda,

It appears to be true. We are working on getting the details from the district. I hope one of my guys will have something online late tonight or tomorrow morning as we continue to get more information. I will check on that first thing in the morning.

We have put out calls to Colbert's cell but haven't heard back yet.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1106461" timestamp="1320543968"]
With any luck Liberty's Head Coach will resign too!!!! :o
[/quote]

LOL had a  bad year and paretns were not happy at all. They were in a tough district and pretty manly to make the playoffs. Good luck to Coach C bc class man and wish him the best.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="BigOleCountryBoy" post="1108683" timestamp="1320733379"]
Hard to win when you're rotating three quarterbacks in at a time. Atascocita is a school with a ton of athletes, always baffles me why they can't win there.
[/quote]

Well the job is open so apply for it.

[quote name="BigOleCountryBoy" post="1108683" timestamp="1320733379"]
[b]Hard to win when you're rotating three quarterbacks in at a time.[/b] Atascocita is a school with a ton of athletes, always baffles me why they can't win there.
[/quote]Well seems to me that you already know why they can't win.. Why should it baffle you? Just Saying

Guest beechnut
Local news isreporting that a kid was beaten last week @ AHS. Mom says that they roughed up pretty good. Colbert resigns all of the sudden? Hmm something is cooking.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1109433" timestamp="1320796765"]
Local news isreporting that a kid was beaten last week @ AHS. Mom says that they roughed up pretty good. Colbert resigns all of the sudden? Hmm something is cooking.
[/quote][b]Kite said. “I cried because he’s such a man of integrity and class.[/b] He takes everything personally. He takes everything as his responsibility. Perhaps he self-criticizes more than he should. He felt like it was time for a change from him.” So I guess the AD is covering up? I doubt he would say such nice things if something was going on with him.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="octfeb" post="1109475" timestamp="1320799385"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=90853.msg1109433#msg1109433 date=1320796765]
[/quote][b]Kite said. “I cried because he’s such a man of integrity and class.[/b] He takes everything personally. He takes everything as his responsibility. Perhaps he self-criticizes more than he should. He felt like it was time for a change from him.” So I guess the AD is covering up? I doubt he would say such nice things if something was going on with him.
[/quote]

Ya your prolly right but maybe just another cook of a mom alleghing somethingh happen. I like Coach Kite and give him the benefit but after Joe P story this week who believes who anymore? I have respect for HISD and their skewl system bc they are loyal and promote from within.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont