pick your stat champs in 3A D-1 D-2

skipper

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1100667" timestamp="1320079344"]
Idk about chapel hill they lost thier starting QB to a season ending leg injury, and while the backup has done well in his absence. Can he lead them all the way to a state championship?
[/quote]

Can anybody's QB do it..lol... That remains to be seen...Lot's of things can happen in High School Football you never know when an injury will occur... ;)

You know the teams that should be there but how many times do we see one or two of the teams that look unstopable not make it to the finals or even go out early.
Gilmer,Brownwood for two.You know the saying...anything can happen in the playoffs,that's why you just want to get in. :)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1100691" timestamp="1320080895"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=90732.msg1100667#msg1100667 date=1320079344]
Idk about chapel hill they lost thier starting QB to a season ending leg injury, and while the backup has done well in his absence. Can he lead them all the way to a state championship?
[/quote]

Can anybody's QB do it..lol... That remains to be seen...Lot's of things can happen in High School Football you never know when an injury will occur... ;)
[/quote]

Well somebody's QB has to win it ;)

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1100711" timestamp="1320081457"]
[quote author=TexasMinuteman link=topic=90732.msg1100707#msg1100707 date=1320081342]
Chapel Hill is really looking good in D1 and Carthage would very much like to go at Henderson again(its possible)in D2,but you gotta like the home boys Coldspring for D2
[/quote]

Won't Henderson be D1 and Carthage be D2 like last year?
[/quote]

Carthage, Gilmer and Henderson are in the same district. Henderson will go DI, Gilmer DII #1 seed, Carthage DII #2 seed.

Henderson was overrated.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1100739" timestamp="1320082872"]
[quote author=TexasMinuteman link=topic=90732.msg1100714#msg1100714 date=1320081582]
I heard their enrollment was down this year but will check.
[/quote]

Doesn't matter. The enrollments for last realignment count for 2 years. Henderson is largest school in their district, they go DI.
[/quote]
It really doesnt matter,I dont think Henderson is going to make it to state anyway.Thanks for the INFO.

[quote name="GUNHO" post="1100694" timestamp="1320080979"]
You know the teams that should be there but how many times do we see one or two of the teams that look unstopable not make it to the finals or even go out early.
Gilmer,Brownwood for two.You know the saying...anything can happen in the playoffs,that's why you just want to get in. :)
[/quote]

Good point. I didn't think so at the time, but it was nice to be under-rated last year...

The favorite in DI has to be Chapel Hill.. Doesn't really matter who the QB is for them. They are big and fast..

I'd like to think Coldspring is the favorite in DII but DII is really wide open this year IMO.

Don't count out Henderson just yet.. The Lions also lost to Carthage and Gilmer last season and pulled off a run.

[quote name="skipper" post="1101328" timestamp="1320151313"]
IMO i belive coldsprings will exit early once thay play a team with a good (D) and can match there speed just saying
[/quote]
Skipper didnt you say that through the playoffs all last year, and You said Last year Coldspring wouldnt even make it to the big game. We will take it for whats its worh and go with it. Coldspring will make another great run at it this year and will make it. Hope to see you in Dallas this year.

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="1101344" timestamp="1320152727"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=90732.msg1101328#msg1101328 date=1320151313]
IMO i belive coldsprings will exit early once thay play a team with a good (D) and can match there speed just saying
[/quote]
Skipper didnt you say that through the playoffs all last year, and You said Last year Coldspring wouldnt even make it to the big game. We will take it for whats its worh and go with it. Coldspring will make another great run at it this year and will make it. Hope to see you in Dallas this year.
[/quote]

It is not beyond the realm of possibility for Coldspring to Lose...Every thing that has a beginning also has and end...I would like to see Coldspring win State...But it's not automatic...JMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124