BH vs Crosby Who do you got?

BHFAN

Ok who do have people! This game could have been a huge game if the coogs would have beaten Dayton , but now win or lose for either team has nothing on the line :(  This game will only get BH a perfect 10-0 season, but like Liltex said in another thread 10-0 is nice ,but I hope we get this over with early and get the startes on the bench! No injuries we need a healthy team going into the playoffs. Not knowing how BH will play this game (Knowing it doesn't mean anything) not sure what to predict soo.....

BH 34
Crosby 21

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1099450" timestamp="1319936033"]
Sad thing is we have the ability to be a balanced offense, we just dont do it.
[/quote]
TRUE DAT Goobtalk. Againt good teams and when you get in da playoffs got to be balanced or sooner or later there is gonna be some one your not gonna run over the top of. You'll see Friday  ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1099427" timestamp="1319934944"]
Ok who do have people! This game could have been a huge game if the coogs would have beaten Dayton , but now win or lose for either team has nothing on the line :(  This game will only get BH a perfect 10-0 season, but like Liltex said in another thread 10-0 is nice ,but I hope we get this over with early and get the startes on the bench! No injuries we need a healthy team going into the playoffs. Not knowing how BH will play this game (Knowing it doesn't mean anything) not sure what to predict soo.....

BH 34
Crosby 21
[/quote]The 1st team defense for BH hasn't given up a touchdown in 19 qtr's. Not since the 1st qtr. of the Lee game. Our defense just knocks the wind out of everyone's sail. Then our offensive line just eventually wears the opposing defense down. BH  35  Cros. 14.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1099641" timestamp="1319947392"]
It'll be as close as BH allows it to be.
[/quote]We are definately in control of our own destiny. If we are ahead by 21 going into the 4th qtr. I suspect coach Gage will start pulling the starters. He can always put em back in if Crosby starts to close the gap.

The big thing that has picked up for BH at this point in the year is their Offense! At the beginning of the year the O was fair, but the last 2-3 game BH's offense has been impressive! Mix that in with an already stout Defense and these boys can play with anyone! If this was a game of meaning I think BH could torch Crosby in the same fashion as GCM, but I don't think they will show to much of their cards knowing the scouts will be out ;D I think BH does just what is necessary to win this game and nothing else. I think you will also see this same strategy during the playoff games.

Dang with all of this BH/PNG talk I forgot we were playing Crosby this week ;D Where you at Crosby fans? Can't wait to see these sophmore twins i keep hearing about! They should be monsters by thier Senior year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83