THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1101223" timestamp="1320115814"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=90657.msg1101222#msg1101222 date=1320115694]
Which Sam Adams you talking about?
[/quote]
Not the Beer...lol
[/quote]

Yes, I figured. Just wondering which Sam Adams you had listed.

Who did he play for?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1101226" timestamp="1320116125"]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1101223#msg1101223 date=1320115814]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=90657.msg1101222#msg1101222 date=1320115694]
[/quote]
Not the Beer...lol
[/quote]

[/quote]
Not the big guy from A & M that played with a couple of teams, most notably with that bad ass 2001 Raven Defense

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1101228" timestamp="1320116215"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=90657.msg1101226#msg1101226 date=1320116125]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1101223#msg1101223 date=1320115814]
[/quote]
Not the Beer...lol
[/quote]

[/quote]
Not the big guy from A & M that played with a couple of teams, most notably with that bad butt 2001 Raven Defense
[/quote]
This Sam Adams played for the Patriots and Saints. (Ref: NAIA official website, players in the pros)

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1101218" timestamp="1320115086"]
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEVELS D1-D3, NAIA DIV

Well, let's think outside the box so we can see the difference in  talent....here's a few of ur famous from each division:

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

Not a bad list....UR "avg players" don't look so bad anymore do they... ;)

I'm certain most of these guys were told something from a D1 school..."Too Slow", "Too Small", etc...some were never looked at(Aaron Rodgers - JUCO)...doesn't necessarily mean they couldn't be good...does it.
[/quote]

hmmm...i wonder how many of those also meet your "Big high school" requirement?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1101239" timestamp="1320116923"]
Sarge, what do you think the ratio is with DI to NAIA in the pros?

1696 players currently in NFL. I am thinking somewhere around 1200 of those are DI, roughly 71%.

Would like to know the total amount of DI versus NAIA players in NFL from 1970 to present
[/quote]
Who compared D1 to NAIA as far as players being in the pros?  There is no comparison, no need to tie up google.  The point I was getting to, is that there is SOME major talent in NCAA DII/NAIA, JUCO and even NCAA DIII...But since u asked the question....lets check it out......A DI program is allowed 85 scholarship athletes vs NAIA 24 scholarship athletes...(If I'm not mistaken)...the tangibles are in the 1 to every 277 players are from NAIA(just shooting from the hip)....

This is with very limited exposure...do you think If NAIA had weekly televised games all over the country on Wed Nights the numbers would increase? ;D

[b](ARE U INCLUDING JUCO GUYS OR GUYS THAT WENT STRAIT FROM HIGH SCHOOL IN UR  DI PERCENTAGE RESEARCH?).[/b]

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1101272" timestamp="1320121568"]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1101218#msg1101218 date=1320115086]

Well, let's think outside the box so we can see the difference in  talent....here's a few of ur famous from each division:

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

I'm certain most of these guys were told something from a D1 school..."Too Slow", "Too Small", etc...some were never looked at(Aaron Rodgers - JUCO)...doesn't necessarily mean they couldn't be good...does it.
[/quote]

[/quote]
are u referring to academics? or what?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1101008" timestamp="1320095142"]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1101001#msg1101001 date=1320094790]
Who gets the start this week at QB?
[/quote]

Because of injuries, Prewitt will get the start.

Not my words.  ;)
[/quote]

I hope you are right so we can start to get a legitimate assessment of why he has been relegated to 3rd string.

[quote name="whsalum" post="1101134" timestamp="1320107482"]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=90657.msg1100846#msg1100846 date=1320088213]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=90657.msg1099790#msg1099790 date=1319989992]
You gotta consider what your recruiting against and the type of player it takes to be successful at the collegiate level.The premiere local guys are playing at Austin,Norman and College Station.The guys that are left are good high school players on average teams.Thats just not condusive to winning big time college football games.There is a reason Sam Houston did not have a loaded local roster.
[/quote]
It is all relative.  The premier guys from any high school are normally going to go to major colleges.  That doesn't mean that the only high school players worth signing are the ones that go to UT?  There is second tier talent at local high schools just like everywhere else.  Your post makes no sense.  Granted, we probably can't win a national championship with local talent only but we certainly could with a majority local roster.  Really, I prefer we recruit locally first but I'm not going to boycott the team or anything if we sign an All American from Michigan or New York or wherever.
[/quote]If you honesty believe you can win in even D-2 collegiate football without getting out of your backyard to recruit then you can get used to getting beat consistantly.WB and Lumberton had pretty good high school programs that these kids came off of but the difference between a pretty good high school player and a pretty good D-2 recruit isn't even close.I know coach Woodard was successful at Navarro and I don't mean to imply that he should be winning the conference in his second year.He will get Lamar on the right track but he won't do it with a roster full of local players.Sorry if that hurts your feelings but it's a fact.
[/quote]

Well, you are wrong so it doesn't hurt my feelings at all.  Even if you are right why would it hurt my feelings.  Get a grip. 

Btw, I definitely don't expect him to win the conference either but I also don't expect 66-0 beat downs by teams in our conference.

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1101218" timestamp="1320115086"]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

What are you trying to say?  Certainly you aren't trying to argue that NAIA is as good as all the other levels of college football.

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1101338" timestamp="1320152195"]
[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=90657.msg1101272#msg1101272 date=1320121568]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1101218#msg1101218 date=1320115086]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

No, I believe he is referring to you seemingly contradicting yourself.  In previous posts you've referred to how superior 5A is to other levels.  Now you are almost trying to argue the opposite on the collegiate level.  I think, perhaps, you have reached a state of temporary insanity.

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="1101677" timestamp="1320168948"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=90657.msg1101134#msg1101134 date=1320107482]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=90657.msg1100846#msg1100846 date=1320088213]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=90657.msg1099790#msg1099790 date=1319989992]
You gotta consider what your recruiting against and the type of player it takes to be successful at the collegiate level.The premiere local guys are playing at Austin,Norman and College Station.The guys that are left are good high school players on average teams.Thats just not condusive to winning big time college football games.There is a reason Sam Houston did not have a loaded local roster.
[/quote]
It is all relative.  The premier guys from any high school are normally going to go to major colleges.  That doesn't mean that the only high school players worth signing are the ones that go to UT?  There is second tier talent at local high schools just like everywhere else.  Your post makes no sense.  Granted, we probably can't win a national championship with local talent only but we certainly could with a majority local roster.  Really, I prefer we recruit locally first but I'm not going to boycott the team or anything if we sign an All American from Michigan or New York or wherever.
[/quote]If you honesty believe you can win in even D-2 collegiate football without getting out of your backyard to recruit then you can get used to getting beat consistantly.WB and Lumberton had pretty good high school programs that these kids came off of but the difference between a pretty good high school player and a pretty good D-2 recruit isn't even close.I know coach Woodard was successful at Navarro and I don't mean to imply that he should be winning the conference in his second year.He will get Lamar on the right track but he won't do it with a roster full of local players.Sorry if that hurts your feelings but it's a fact.
[/quote]

Well, you are wrong so it doesn't hurt my feelings at all.  Even if you are right why would it hurt my feelings.  Get a grip. 

Btw, I definitely don't expect him to win the conference either but I also don't expect 66-0 beat downs by teams in our conference.
[/quote]What part do you think I'm wrong about? On one hand you praise the idea of recruiting locally and on the other you say you don't expect 66-0 beat downs.The two are directly related.I'll go out on a limb here and predict that Lamar will be competetive in a couple of years.I will also bet they won't have 35 players on the roster from the golden triangle area.There are some superb players in our corner of the state but you can't ignore the rest of the country when it comes to recruiting, if you do you simply won't win.Beaumont has a lot to offer in facilities and the fan support will be second to none if they put a winner on the field.

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="1101689" timestamp="1320169230"]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

What are you trying to say? [b] Certainly you aren't trying to argue that NAIA is as good as all the other levels of college football.[/b]
[/quote]
Try reading the post again and see if it helps

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="1101696" timestamp="1320169406"]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1101338#msg1101338 date=1320152195]
[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=90657.msg1101272#msg1101272 date=1320121568]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

No, I believe he is referring to you seemingly contradicting yourself.  In previous posts you've referred to how superior 5A is to other levels.  Now you are almost trying to argue the opposite on the collegiate level.  I think, perhaps, you have reached a state of temporary insanity.
[/quote]
AGAIN try reading the post and stop trying to make assumptions...IF (make sure u read the IF) I wanted to state something I would simply say it...Since I said there is SOME(key phrase...) talent in the levels below D1(DO WE UNDERSTAND SO FAR?).....And I went on to list some of the more famous names....(DID U FILE SAVE AS IN UR BRAIN....LET IT COMPUTE.....WAIT FOR IT.....WAIT FOR IT......................................................................................OK).  Never stated anything specifically about NAIA....that was u saying JR signed with an NAIA team, Why would Lamar offer Jr?....I'm showing u, there is some talent below D1AA(FCS/FBS, whatever it is now)....U decided to bring that up....that's a conversation that doesn't need to happen behind a monitor....I'm always available for that talk... ;D

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1101272" timestamp="1320121568"]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

[/quote]
The same way the list is....small...doesn't change the way I feel about talent at any level....5A/D1 thru PVT/D3 ;)

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1102251" timestamp="1320243424"]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

[/quote]
The same way the list is....small...doesn't change the way I feel about talent at any level....5A/D1 thru PVT/D3 ;)
[/quote]

[b]Dallas Jesuit is 7-2 in district 9-5A[/b]

thats a [u]private[/u] school in 2nd place in a [u]public [/u] 5a district!!!

just quit sarge...everything you say comes back and bites you on the arse 

it is entertaining tho..Sarge: "Well I said that, but, er, i meant this, wait no, i meant THIS....no, wait.."

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1102524" timestamp="1320256621"]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1102251#msg1102251 date=1320243424]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

it is entertaining tho..Sarge: "Well I said that, but, er, i meant this, wait no, i meant THIS....no, wait.."
[/quote]
Ur a genius aren't u......so are they PRIVATE OR 5A? I'll help you...they are 5A.

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1102246" timestamp="1320243019"]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=90657.msg1101696#msg1101696 date=1320169406]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1101338#msg1101338 date=1320152195]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
AGAIN try reading the post and stop trying to make assumptions...IF (make sure u read the IF) I wanted to state something I would simply say it...Since I said there is SOME(key phrase...) talent in the levels below D1(DO WE UNDERSTAND SO FAR?).....And I went on to list some of the more famous names....(DID U FILE SAVE AS IN UR BRAIN....LET IT COMPUTE.....WAIT FOR IT.....WAIT FOR IT......................................................................................OK).  Never stated anything specifically about NAIA....that was u saying JR signed with an NAIA team, Why would Lamar offer Jr?....I'm showing u, there is some talent below D1AA(FCS/FBS, whatever it is now)....U decided to bring that up....that's a conversation that doesn't need to happen behind a monitor....I'm always available for that talk... ;D
[/quote]

I must not have a brain because you confuse me.  You listed small schools with good players.  Ok, I agree small schools have some good players.  What do you mean I brought something up with Jr?  I am confused.  I recall saying good things about him?  Did I post something offensive?  Didn't I say I wished he had walked on at Lamar but he was smart and took the money?  I saw him play a bunch, he's a very good player...hell, I think he was all state.

Conversation the doesn't need to happen behind a monitor?  What is that supposed to mean?  Are you going to beat me up you big bully?

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1102688" timestamp="1320266273"]
[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=90657.msg1102524#msg1102524 date=1320256621]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1102251#msg1102251 date=1320243424]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Ur a genius aren't u......so are they PRIVATE OR 5A? I'll help you...they are 5A.
[/quote]No Jesuit is a PRIVATE school that competes in UIL 5A athletics just like Kelly could do if they wanted to it is allowed.

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="1102694" timestamp="1320266575"]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1102246#msg1102246 date=1320243019]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=90657.msg1101696#msg1101696 date=1320169406]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I must not have a brain because you confuse me.  You listed small schools with good players.  Ok, I agree small schools have some good players.  What do you mean I brought something up with Jr?  I am confused.  I recall saying good things about him?  Did I post something offensive?  Didn't I say I wished he had walked on at Lamar but he was smart and took the money?  I saw him play a bunch, he's a very good player...heck, I think he was all state.

Conversation the doesn't need to happen behind a monitor?  What is that supposed to mean?  Are you going to beat me up you big bully?
[/quote]
I don't fight, lol...I'm too old and out of shape...I'd probably break a nail or something...I apologize if I misunderstood something somewhere....I think we understand each other...If we spoke in person I think we would be able to understand any misunderstandings, u know what I mean?

[quote name="2% Milk" post="1102698" timestamp="1320266699"]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1102688#msg1102688 date=1320266273]
[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=90657.msg1102524#msg1102524 date=1320256621]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]No Jesuit is a PRIVATE school that competes in UIL 5A athletics just like Kelly could do if they wanted to it is allowed.
[/quote]
Yes it is a Private School, only 2 in the State compete at the 5A level...Strake Jesuit(3-6) in Houston and Dallas Jesuit(7-2) just over 1000 students and is an all male school...sounds like they have some numbers.

[quote name="DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS)" post="1102705" timestamp="1320266894"]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=90657.msg1102694#msg1102694 date=1320266575]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1102246#msg1102246 date=1320243019]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I must not have a brain because you confuse me.  You listed small schools with good players.  Ok, I agree small schools have some good players.  What do you mean I brought something up with Jr?  I am confused.  I recall saying good things about him?  Did I post something offensive?  Didn't I say I wished he had walked on at Lamar but he was smart and took the money?  I saw him play a bunch, he's a very good player...heck, I think he was all state.

[/quote]
I don't fight, lol...I'm too old and out of shape...I'd probably break a nail or something...I apologize if I misunderstood something somewhere....I think we understand each other...If we spoke in person I think we would be able to understand any misunderstandings, u know what I mean?
[/quote]

Yes.  I could make it about 18 seconds into the first round and then I'd have to throw in the towel.

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="1102723" timestamp="1320267856"]
[quote author=DA' SAWRGE (EBONICS) link=topic=90657.msg1102705#msg1102705 date=1320266894]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=90657.msg1102694#msg1102694 date=1320266575]

[u][b]NAIA[/b][/u]
Don Beebe
Sam Adams
Bill Callahan
Todd Collins
Patrick Crayton
Darrell Green
Christian Okoye
Willie Parker
Walter Payton
[u][b]D-3[/b][/u]
London Fletcher
Pierre Garcon
Matt Turk
Fred Jackson
Steven Hauschka
Jason Trusnik
[u][b]D-2[/b][/u]
Roberto Garza
Johnny Knox
Danny Woodhead
Danieal Manning
J'Marcus Webb
Larry Allen
Jordan Babineaux
John Kitna
Jim Kleinsasser

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yes.  I could make it about 18 seconds into the first round and then I'd have to throw in the towel.
[/quote]
Well I think I can run around for 20 seconds...so it's settled I WON!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont