• Emanuel Carter - Cen
    • Clay Choate - Lum
    • Devonte Mays - Liv
    • David Smallwood - Vid
    • Brentyn Clark - Vid
    • Antonio White - Liv
    • Marquise Thomas - Liv

[quote name="raider44" post="1097219" timestamp="1319825082"]
2 Cents, you posted a Thread Topic and I responded with Bertrand and Jones. You want to start attacking people who you know nothing about and who don't agree with you. My knowledge of your brother comes from this forum, the news, the newspaper, and word of mouth. I am a non biast pollster who does look at the stats and scouting reports!  You started the debate about  Jones and your brother, not I! I wish him all the luck and hope he does make SETX proud! But I still do not believe he is in the top 2! Maybe the top 5 or 6.
[/quote]Stat say last!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1097226" timestamp="1319825570"]
[quote author=raider44 link=topic=90536.msg1097219#msg1097219 date=1319825082]
2 Cents, you posted a Thread Topic and I responded with Bertrand and Jones. You want to start attacking people who you know nothing about and who don't agree with you. My knowledge of your brother comes from this forum, the news, the newspaper, and word of mouth. I am a non biast pollster who does look at the stats and scouting reports!  You started the debate about  Jones and your brother, not I! I wish him all the luck and hope he does make SETX proud! But I still do not believe he is in the top 2! Maybe the top 5 or 6.
[/quote]Stat say last!
[/quote]
stats do not say it all...everyone who is a fan of football should know that

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="raider44" post="1097219" timestamp="1319825082"]
[/quote]
First of all i did not attack anyone. I simple responded back to posts that were said about my brother. That is it. And second of all i did not start a debate about jones and david. I exchanged a few posts between myself and bmtqj33, someone i have had talks with before (vidor ozen thread) and you decide to chime in with the height and weight of david which wasn't even correct. I believe you are a non biased pollster but it did not look like that on your post. If you really looked at the stats you would see that David had the best rushing stats till he went down with an injury and that yes jones is good but IMO david is better and will prove it when he comes back tonight.

Go Pirates!  8)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1097266" timestamp="1319827755"]
[/quote]
First of all i did not attack anyone. I simple responded back to posts that were said about my brother. That is it. And second of all i did not start a debate about jones and david. I exchanged a few posts between myself and bmtqj33, someone i have had talks with before (vidor ozen thread) and you decide to chime in with the height and weight of david which wasn't even correct. I believe you are a non biased pollster but it did not look like that on your post. If you really looked at the stats you would see that David had the best rushing stats till he went down with an injury and that [b]yes jones is good but [i]IMO[/i] david is better and will prove it [/b] when he comes back tonight.

Go Pirates!  8)
[/quote]

What's in italics says it all "IMO" in your opinion but according to 40 others opinions they feel differently...I hate for any kid to go down with an injury at any time but especially as a senior. I don't know what anybody's stats looked like last year but I am rather impressed with the juniors that made it on this list for this poll. Can't wait to see what the poll looks like next year.

Good luck to all teams tonight, I pray for an injury free game for EVERYBODY.

[quote name="uandme08" post="1097311" timestamp="1319830243"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=90536.msg1097266#msg1097266 date=1319827755]
[/quote]
First of all i did not attack anyone. I simple responded back to posts that were said about my brother. That is it. And second of all i did not start a debate about jones and david. I exchanged a few posts between myself and bmtqj33, someone i have had talks with before (vidor ozen thread) and you decide to chime in with the height and weight of david which wasn't even correct. I believe you are a non biased pollster but it did not look like that on your post. If you really looked at the stats you would see that David had the best rushing stats till he went down with an injury and that [b]yes jones is good but [i]IMO[/i] david is better and will prove it [/b] when he comes back tonight.

Go Pirates!  8)
[/quote]

What's in italics says it all "IMO" in your opinion but according to 40 others opinions they feel differently...I hate for any kid to go down with an injury at any time but especially as a senior. I don't know what anybody's stats looked like last year but I am rather impressed with the juniors that made it on this list for this poll. Can't wait to see what the poll looks like next year.

Good luck to all teams tonight, I pray for an injury free game for EVERYBODY.
[/quote]
Good Post!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="hitman009" post="1097417" timestamp="1319836828"]
I know this is a 20 4A topic but Austin Walters from Crosby in 19 4A has 1166 yards in district and 12 TD's..  Not bad for a Soph...
[/quote]
Your right. Those are very good stats considering he's a sophomore. Even better than Jakobi Jones's stats who's a year older than him.  ::)

Lol just pickin on yall Ozen fans. Jakobi Jones is a great player.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont