SETXsports PLAYOFF CENTRAL thread is at the top of the forum

WOSgrad

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1092880" timestamp="1319474522"]
Great job, Grad!  I started to do a 17-4A one, but I started getting frustrated.  I think 17-4A's playoff picture might be a little more complicated than 20-4A's for once.
[/quote]

Thanks.  Once I get a little time, I may try to hash out the 17-4A picture.

[quote name="hitman009" post="1092915" timestamp="1319477227"]
Crosby has cliniched a playoff spot already. 
even if there is a 3 way tie with Lee, GCM, and Crosby
Crosby is +5
Lee is +1
GCM is -6
If GCM only way GCM can gain points is by a win aginst Lee.  A win would not present a 3 way tie.
[/quote]

That is right.  I forgot that GCM and Lee played each other week 10 so both couldn't win out.

[quote name="Javelina" post="1092967" timestamp="1319479968"]
Who can clinch:  Silsbee can clinch a playoff spot with a win this weekend.  Bridge City can clinch a playoff spot with a win AND an Orangefield loss this weekend.

Explain how Silsbee clinches with just a win
[/quote]

Explain how WOS has already clinched?  Just curious....

[quote name="Javelina" post="1092967" timestamp="1319479968"]
Who can clinch:  Silsbee can clinch a playoff spot with a win this weekend.  Bridge City can clinch a playoff spot with a win AND an Orangefield loss this weekend.

[b]Explain how Silsbee clinches with just a win[/b]
[/quote]

Actually, Silsbee clinches with a win coupled with a Hamshire-Fannett loss to Bridge City.

[quote name="Critter" post="1093002" timestamp="1319482844"]
[quote author=Javelina link=topic=90358.msg1092967#msg1092967 date=1319479968]

Explain how Silsbee clinches with just a win
[/quote]

Explain how WOS has already clinched?  Just curious....
[/quote]

WOS has clinched because if they lose both of their remaining games, they would still own the tiebreaker with any of the teams that would finish at 3-2 with them. They have beaten BC, HF, and Orangefield, and those teams are the only ones that could finish tied with WOS for one of those DII spots.

Crosby is not automatic D1... there is still a chance Dayton will not make the playoffs... if they loose to Crosby and beat CE King then they will be 4-3... that would make a 3 way tie and they could lose on points.. I believe they are -11. Lee could win and beat them on points..  that would make GCM and Lee 1.  ..BH and Crosby 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83