***Diboll vs Kirbyville***

Who You Got..  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who You Got..

• Diboll
    • Kirbyville

I think Kirbyville is putting the pieces together and getting their swagger back. This Jasper Bulldog fan thinks they pull out the next 2. If they can do that, they can be proud considering how the year started. And once the playoffs start, it's a new season. It's not how you start, but how you finish.

[quote name="JB94" post="1092111" timestamp="1319398848"]
I think Kirbyville is putting the pieces together and getting their swagger back. This Jasper Bulldog fan thinks they pull out the next 2. If they can do that, they can be proud considering how the year started. And once the playoffs start, it's a new season. It's not how you start, but how you finish.
[/quote]

Thanks for all the props....And good luck to Jasper on the rest of your season...

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1091636" timestamp="1319339971"]
Jasper beat center ( had to come from behind to do it!!)
diboll beat center ( in ot )
Jasper beat kville

What does all this mean?  Probably nothing

But I'm picking diboll cause kville is a bunch of thugs...lol  ;D
[/quote]Such class Tdaddy ... oh never mind, forgot who was posting .... proves my point ...
If the behavior of the adults near the K'ville locker (taunting the players as they were walking off the field) is any indicator ... I can now understand the behavior of the Jasper players on the field ... can see why the players from Jasper do what they do ... prove is in the film ... watched the highlights from KJAS ... at least three times you can see hits after the play is over ... cheap shots ... And don't say I'm whining ... if you read my post after Jasper game ... made no excuses .. Jasper won ... but beating your chest ... man ... At least we are playing a team with some class this week.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1092085" timestamp="1319396519"]
I picked Jasper over Kirbyville last week not out of ill will, but I thought Jasper was playing a little better ball. Kirbyville surprised me at making it closer than I thought it would be. I've not seen them since the second week of the season. That says to me that Kirbyville is finding their game at the right time of the year. They should continue to play hard each week with the playoffs in their sight. Don't pay attention to people like me that might have had some doubt and bring everything you got. I think you have a real good chance to win out the rest of the regular season and then everyone is 0-0 in the playoffs. Kirbyville team character is not quitting. Play hard and take it to Diboll. Go Kats! ;)
[/quote]Thank You ... Good Luck to Newton

Why so much hate for My Bulldogs I was not going to post cause the game is over and done but come on man K-Ville you lost it's over you guys played a great great game and I belive will make the playoffs and I was at the game I love the play of the O-Line and when I played my O-Line coach was your last coach Coach A. and you no who im talking about he would tell us to bust them in the nose and say your sorry after the game this is football not softball im glad Jasper showed some heart cause last year we showed no heart and K-ville work us good last year and im not saying to be dirty put dont let a team push you around. Jasper the past few years has been up and down more down than up so lets good dogs do you cause at the end of the day it's all about your teammates cause on that filed thats all you got.And K-ville fans dont take this the wrong way and get mad cause trust me I will be hopeing you make the playoff as well as newton cause you are east texas and I have love when come to the east texas lets all make some noise in the PLAYOFFS!!!!!

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1095615" timestamp="1319711280"]
[quote author=lobos link=topic=90256.msg1095558#msg1095558 date=1319685733]
I think Jasper got the refs. from the Jasper Chapter!  Jasper just remember that you cannot take your own refs. to the palyoffs.  8)
[/quote]

JASPER  VS  TYLER CHAPEL HILL = 1 N DONE........... ;D ;D
[/quote. Kirbyville=  blowout in any type of games that matters

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1096372" timestamp="1319764651"]
Funny that y'all are playing diboll tomorrow and still whining about losing to Jasper
[/quote]
No the funny thing truly is Jasper seriously thought they could get revenge on the scorching we gave them last season but could only beat Kirbyville by 2 with a little zebra help.

[quote name="speedkills" post="1103974" timestamp="1320410241"]
[quote author=T-daddy link=topic=90256.msg1096372#msg1096372 date=1319764651]
Funny that y'all are playing diboll tomorrow and still whining about losing to Jasper
[/quote]
No the funny thing truly is Jasper seriously thought they could get revenge on the scorching we gave them last season but could only beat Kirbyville by 2 with a little zebra help.
[/quote]

Come on man  Let this go...This game is over and done...Jasper won,congratulate them and move on...No reason to go digging up bones.... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• I see what you did there...
    • Not many schools, if any in our area, have fall baseball teams. Kids play for teams outside of school during the fall if they want to.
    • I don't completely disagree. Individual drills, running, lifting, etc. I agree are perfectly fine. This incident involved a padded practice where a kid was injured. I just think it would be best for an AD to have the Varsity athletes currently participating in another sport just sit out. It's an activity with a much higher risk of injury. We don't see basketball kids practicing/playing while football season is going on do we? No, because no AD would allow that. Let's have the same common courtesy for the other sports too.
    • Too many people haven’t heard “Dirty Old Egg Sucking Dog” by Johnnie Cash.  Way too many flakey people in this world. Was she fighting dogs to death across state lines? Lots of the people who would condemn Noem  had absolutely no problem with Vick. I guess politics is a whole nother animal. 
    • I have some friends whose “fur baby” bit somebody in the face because “she wasn’t feeling good and he was “in her face.”” The young man needed three stitches on his chin. She still growls and snaps at people all of the time… she’s a cocker spaniel with a bad attitude and she bites.    Those same friends are expediting their first actual skin baby this summer… they’re not worried at all, and I’m certain that they’ll be shocked when the dog maims their baby.     God gave us dominion over the animals for instances like this. 
  • Topics