***Diboll vs Kirbyville***

Who You Got..  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who You Got..

• Diboll
    • Kirbyville

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1091140" timestamp="1319314545"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=90256.msg1090932#msg1090932 date=1319299397]
Wildcats will win this game, Diboll is TRBL!!!!!
[/quote]

That may be true but they beat Center 28-27...Played Huntington last night (i'm assuming they won) Looks like to me they are 2-0 in district...
[/quote]
Everytime Hub posts about Diboll it always includes words like bad, down, weak, or terrible. I don't know, maybe it's something personal. I bet he hasn't even seen Diboll play. Truth is Diboll is an average team with some good athletes that are still trying to reach their full potential under a first year head coach. So far I think they have done a great job getting to 2-0 in district. Diboll has had to really lean on their Rb do to an inconsistent passing game, but even with the whole stadium knowing he's getting the ball, he still racks up decent yardage. The Jacks have had one bad outing this season against Rusk, so I don't think that puts them in the TRBL category.

As for the game, Kirbyville always gives Diboll trouble. Diboll forced turnovers to beat Center, and they will need the same against Kville. I think this will be a back and forth game unless Kville shuts down Taylor.

[quote name="Dolemite" post="1091238" timestamp="1319322490"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=90256.msg1091140#msg1091140 date=1319314545]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=90256.msg1090932#msg1090932 date=1319299397]
Wildcats will win this game, Diboll is TRBL!!!!!
[/quote]

That may be true but they beat Center 28-27...Played Huntington last night (i'm assuming they won) Looks like to me they are 2-0 in district...
[/quote]
Everytime Hub posts about Diboll it always includes words like bad, down, weak, or terrible. I don't know, maybe it's something personal. I bet he hasn't even seen Diboll play. Truth is Diboll is an average team with some good athletes that are still trying to reach their full potential under a first year head coach. So far I think they have done a great job getting to 2-0 in district. Diboll has had to really lean on their Rb do to an inconsistent passing game, but even with the whole stadium knowing he's getting the ball, he still racks up decent yardage. The Jacks have had one bad outing this season against Rusk, so I don't think that puts them in the TRBL category.

As for the game, Kirbyville always gives Diboll trouble. Diboll forced turnovers to beat Center, and they will need the same against Kville. I think this will be a back and forth game unless Kville shuts down Taylor.
[/quote]

Good Luck to Diboll...

[quote name="wildcat_in_pink" post="1091378" timestamp="1319331943"]
[font=courier][size=14pt][size=12pt] Good Luck Diboll...as long as Lil' Will is on the field we are good.... it takes about 5 guys to get him down.....Lets go Cats!!! ;D ;D[/size][/size][/font]
[/quote]
That's whats got me worried. We have been guilty of trying to arm tackle. That just will not bring a good back down. Should be a great game. Good luck to you guys!!

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1091636" timestamp="1319339971"]
Jasper beat center ( had to come from behind to do it!!)
diboll beat center ( in ot )
Jasper beat kville

What does all this mean?  Probably nothing

But I'm picking diboll cause kville is a bunch of thugs...lol  ;D
[/quote]

Jasper will not get out of round 1..lmao....I really don't care what you think of Kirbyville..Take your Choir Boy Dogs to Tyler Chapel Hill and beat Them then you may have something to brag about..... ;) ;D ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1091785" timestamp="1319367899"]
[quote author=T-daddy link=topic=90256.msg1091636#msg1091636 date=1319339971]
Jasper beat kville

[/quote]

Jasper will not get out of round 1..lmao....I really don't care what you think of Kirbyville..Take your Choir Boy Dogs to Tyler Chapel Hill and beat Them then you may have something to brag about..... ;) ;D ;D
[/quote]

Our choir boys will gain valuable experience win or lose against chapel hill, our young players will see the level they need to reach to be successful. But at least we know were in...kville must still beat diboll and center to go..

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1091905" timestamp="1319384121"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=90256.msg1091785#msg1091785 date=1319367899]
Jasper beat kville

[/quote]

[/quote]

Our choir boys will gain valuable experience win or lose against chapel hill, our young players will see the level they need to reach to be successful. But at least we know were in...kville must still beat diboll and center to go..
[/quote]

Kats remember when he says his "young" players he is talking about the 11 sophmores playing and the 24 seniors watching (according to him).

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1091905" timestamp="1319384121"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=90256.msg1091785#msg1091785 date=1319367899]
Jasper beat kville

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah You right...Really I wish Jasper Luck...Whether Kirbyville can pull it off remains to be seen,It won't be because they don't try...We have had a tough year... ;)

Something personal? No, not at all... I look at facts... And I look at the fact that Diboll went to Rusk, when Rusk had not won a single game, and got it handed to them 53-0.... Rusk is not a real good football team.... Kirbyville may not be either, but the fact of the matter is that I have no reason to pick Diboll to beat them....

Will has done great all season but Sexton and Haywood and several others have been working hard too. Jacko can be a game changer but his shoulder keeps giving him trouble. I will say he has always gritted his teeth and toughed it out for his team. He deserves respect. Best of luck to the Cats and Diboll.

[quote name="kville68" post="1091955" timestamp="1319388045"]
Will has done great all season but Sexton and Haywood and several others have been working hard too. Jacko can be a game changer but his shoulder keeps giving him trouble. I will say he has always gritted his teeth and toughed it out for his team. He deserves respect. Best of luck to the Cats and Diboll.
[/quote]

Good Post 68...I just wish Will could get the ball more inside the 20 yd line... ;)

its no secret that Lil will is my families favorite pick but we also know that one young man on the field can not win a ballgame by himself...we love every one of our wildcats. Sexton is an awsome player and has gotten stronger every game...Diboll will have to work mighty hard to beat the cats and im sure we will give them one heck of a game, so im saying kats by at least 2 tds.... i need to start training my 9 yr old to be a kicker, anyone want to help start him now!!!  LETS GO CATS!!!

and T daddy if we are a bunch of thugs, then what does that make you? a saint? the game is over so drop it and move on to your next game...go harrass the thread about jasper, and good luck in play offs. not all of us hate you, but i am tired of hearing how we are all thugs.

I picked Jasper over Kirbyville last week not out of ill will, but I thought Jasper was playing a little better ball. Kirbyville surprised me at making it closer than I thought it would be. I've not seen them since the second week of the season. That says to me that Kirbyville is finding their game at the right time of the year. They should continue to play hard each week with the playoffs in their sight. Don't pay attention to people like me that might have had some doubt and bring everything you got. I think you have a real good chance to win out the rest of the regular season and then everyone is 0-0 in the playoffs. Kirbyville team character is not quitting. Play hard and take it to Diboll. Go Kats! ;)

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1092085" timestamp="1319396519"]
I picked Jasper over Kirbyville last week not out of ill will, but I thought Jasper was playing a little better ball. Kirbyville surprised me at making it closer than I thought it would be. I've not seen them since the second week of the season. That says to me that Kirbyville is finding their game at the right time of the year. They should continue to play hard each week with the playoffs in their sight. Don't pay attention to people like me that might have had some doubt and bring everything you got. I think you have a real good chance to win out the rest of the regular season and then everyone is 0-0 in the playoffs. Kirbyville team character is not quitting. Play hard and take it to Diboll. Go Kats! ;)
[/quote]

Thanks Champ & keep them Eagles rolling..... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin