Kirbyville vs. Jasper Game Thread/Jasper wins!

WOSgrad

[quote name="the TRUTH" post="1090893" timestamp="1319297561"]
[quote author=Jbdfan link=topic=90220.msg1090517#msg1090517 date=1319258285]
But 99, your coach shouldn't allow the players to flip off the fans. Can't believe a coach would put up with that?  It says a little for the head coach there to allow that kind of behavior.
[/quote]
Wow, they're kids.  They react without thinking.  Do you honestly think a coach allows kids to act like this, or is it just kids being wrong?  Don't be stupid.

TRUTH, if you would read the whole durn thread I was mocking 99 for saying that about Jasper's coach, come on man. I know the coaches cant control everything which is exactly my point to the 99 guy talking and calling our kids all thugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go back and READ
[/quote]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kville99" post="1090314" timestamp="1319253490"]
Im going to go ahead and say it. Jasper is the trashiest team I've ever seen in my life next to the comfort bobcats. They take deliberate shots late and taunt more than I've ever seen.  I hope they get killed first round of playoffs.
[/quote]

Bitter much?

[quote name="the TRUTH" post="1090909" timestamp="1319298396"]
By the way, it's an educated opinion.  I have seen Jasper twice this year play teams on down years.  Squeaked by Lumberton and Kirbyville.  Not too impressive.
[/quote]

I gotta concur with the TRUTH. This has been a disappointing year, at least thus far.

[quote name="JB94" post="1091132" timestamp="1319313675"]
[quote author=the TRUTH link=topic=90220.msg1090909#msg1090909 date=1319298396]
By the way, it's an educated opinion.  I have seen Jasper twice this year play teams on down years.  Squeaked by Lumberton and Kirbyville.  Not too impressive.
[/quote]

I gotta concur with the TRUTH. This has been a disappointing year, at least thus far.
[/quote]

Are you being serious right now, man? Do you remember what we looked like last year???? 

Went to the game friday ... I bet there was some people on the Jasper side thinking what was going on ... especially from the posts prior to the game .... guess what ....Kirbyville was not
Huntington ..  Jasper had to earn this ... Kirbyville players have had to play like this in every game ... have taken thier lumps and have grown up .... giving it their all ... I could not be more proud of those young men from Kirbyville ... as for the "aggressive" play .. that's part of the game ... It's not baseball ... it's a violent sport .... if you have ever played, you know the adrenaline gets pumping ... kids say things ... do things ... and I would hope Jasper's coach will address the behavior of his players on Monday, as I assure you Kirbyville's coach will with his players ....  No excuses ... Jasper won ...
However, The problem I did have was the behavior of some stupid Jasper fans, Grown men, who were taunting the players as they were walking back to the locker room ... Grow up ...

[quote name="pirateguy" post="1092235" timestamp="1319408429"]
[quote author=JB94 link=topic=90220.msg1091132#msg1091132 date=1319313675]
[quote author=the TRUTH link=topic=90220.msg1090909#msg1090909 date=1319298396]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you being serious right now, man? Do you remember what we looked like last year????
[/quote]

Alot better than last year hopefully the Morgans will stay a while and grow a program we should have better sr classes in 2 years

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder