Deweyville vs. New Waverly Game Thread/New Waverly wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New waverly is NOT a solid football team them and their refs are a sorry excuse for a school they stole from our locker room and vandalized our equipment and personal items the. Refs called a one sized game against dewweyville cusseed players on the field and made pointless ejecctions! In my personal opinion they deserve a death penalty for that kind of sportsmanship if a highschool can get one!

are you kidding me??  after your kids were calling the Groveton kids and players the N word, you got the balls to come on here and complain about NW..  Give me a break.. Seems to me, since yall got kids edjected at your place last week against us, and in NW, it might just be your team that is classless.

[quote name="InjunRed" post="1090397" timestamp="1319255125"]
are you kidding me??  after your kids were calling the Groveton kids and players the N word, you got the balls to come on here and complain about NW..  Give me a break.. Seems to me, since yall got kids edjected at your place last week against us, and in NW, it might just be your team that is classless.
[/quote]
And you think Deweyville players were the only one's talking during the game. ::) That allegation was investigated by the school board and found to be untrue, Coach Parker for Groveton was contacted and knew nothing about that allegation, the Dville player was ejected for removing his helmut on the field after being jumped on by 3 Groveton players.  So before making accusations be sure to collect all the facts Injun, Groveton was beat last week as Dville was this week.  Tonights game was embarrassing and unacceptable NW won the game.  The Pirates have their backs against the wall but they are still in the hunt for a playoff spot. 

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1090638" timestamp="1319266878"]
[quote author=wildcats35 link=topic=90211.msg1090411#msg1090411 date=1319255507]
Final Please???

GUTTER BOWL

HEMPHILL VS. DEWEYVILLE-week 10

BATTLE OF HWY 87
[/quote]
Real classy post Wildcat.  ::)
[/quote]
It was a joke steeler.  Just frustrated with how both teams are playin......I think the week ten match up will be pretty good.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1090641" timestamp="1319268753"]
Steeler, keep us posted on the young man who was taken to the hospital
[/quote]
Major concussion, young mans season and possibly career is over.  Gonna do more tests today and tomorrow.  Hermann Hospital in Houston is top notch this is where he was life flighted to after the game. Prayers to Regina and Buddy and all the family.

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1090694" timestamp="1319285069"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=90211.msg1090638#msg1090638 date=1319266878]
[quote author=wildcats35 link=topic=90211.msg1090411#msg1090411 date=1319255507]
Final Please???

GUTTER BOWL

HEMPHILL VS. DEWEYVILLE-week 10

BATTLE OF HWY 87
[/quote]
Real classy post Wildcat.  ::)
[/quote]
It was a joke steeler.  Just frustrated with how both teams are playin......I think the week ten match up will be pretty good.
[/quote]
No problem, good luck to Hemphill the rest of the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder