San Augustine vs. Groveton Game Thread/San Augustine wins!

WOSgrad

[quote name="jlc2010" post="1090579" timestamp="1319260786"]
SAcontinues to roll with a big win over groveton. SA moves to 3-0 in district. and pretty much clinched a playoff spot. but a district title would be better
[/quote]
I think both a District title and playoff spot is guaranteed, congrats SA, keep rolling.

[quote name="JesseJames" post="1090737" timestamp="1319289618"]
Good job Wolf Pack. Another exciting game. Groveton played hard and are pretty big up front. If they can replace the Seniors that are in skilled positions, they could be dangerous next year.

[color=red][size=14pt]GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!![/size][/color]
[/quote]
Fresh QB, 1 Fresh and 3 Jr. Rb's

[quote name="InjunRed" post="1090869" timestamp="1319296510"]
[quote author=JesseJames link=topic=90210.msg1090737#msg1090737 date=1319289618]
Good job Wolf Pack. Another exciting game. Groveton played hard and are pretty big up front. If they can replace the Seniors that are in skilled positions, they could be dangerous next year.

[color=red][size=14pt]GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!![/size][/color]
[/quote]
Fresh QB, 1 Fresh and 3 Jr. Rb's
[/quote]
I knew yall were pretty young but I thought you had a senior RB that was pretty fast. #2 I think. Yall have some good size on the line. Should come togethor for you next year. Good Luck.

GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!![size=14pt][color=red][/color][/size]

[quote name="HubTx" post="1090928" timestamp="1319299312"]
Wolfpack continuing to roll!!!!

Proud of San Augustine and the way they have turned it around from last season.... Take care of business in these last two and get that undefeated district title!!!!
[/quote]

Couldnt have said it better....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder