Great Job GT Shockers!

tpriddy

GT Shockers 99 played in a Ronald McDonald warm-up round robin in The Woodlands yesterday going 5-0 outscoring their opponents 40-7 on the day.

GT Shockers 01 played in a tournament in Lake Charles going through the winners bracket and placing 2nd after dropping the championship game by 1 run.

Great Job to both teams!

Hopefully the GT Shockers 99 girls can be playing late on Sunday evening at the Ronald McDonald Tournament this weekend. 43-team tournament should be a good one. Good Luck to all the other local teams participating in the Ronald McDonald.

[quote name="hottestbats" post="1089026" timestamp="1319204968"]
Bragging about 2nd place in Sulphur? Craig, I thought ya'll wouldn't brag about winning a tournament in LA, much less bragging about 2nd place. I guess after a DNP in Beaumont, 2nd is awesome now.HMMM!!
[/quote]First this is a parent who happens to proud of their kid that you are trying to put down. Secound Craig made no comment on this. Third I believe that this is the type of things that are not suppose to be allowed on this site. My Name is Robert Armentrout and most know who I am by Trout, would you please tell us who you are hiding behind the name hottestbats I believe I know a few parents who would like to talk to you if you have the guts to back up your words but I doubt it.

[quote name="hottestbats" post="1090034" timestamp="1319249625"]
I dont think my name is relevant nor do I care who would want to speak to me. Hey, just commenting about a previous thread, I believe titled "A Ball". Just kind of funny to me, regardless if you like it or not which I'm sure you don't because you are a coach in the Shocker organization. The comments that I make are mine and not my grand-daughter's and if I stated my name than she would pay the consequences of my opinion's. I don't believe that stating your name is mandatory on a public forum.

[b]Admin Note:  Warning for language![/b]
[/quote] If you are ashamed to say who you are then you should not be making the comments that you are. Don't say it if you are not willing to own it.

It's pretty petty that you felt the need hottestbats to a.hide and b. Belittle what these girls did all because you have an issue with our organization and one of our coaches. This is the second time recently I've seen a petty dig made at our girls ...one of the digs was on another post made by a former coach of a lot of our girls...it was a childish petty comment much like the one you made.  Makes you wonder who is teaching these girls about sportsmanship when coaches and grandparents behave in this manner.

Our girls had a great weekend when Troy posted this. He was proud of them and chose to share like so many others have done. Funny...ill see shockers parents/coaches congratulate other teams but never see it the other way around...

We will continue to push our girls toward perfection, not accepting mediocrity. If that ruffles feathers so be it...we must be doing something right....there have been a lot of ruffles lately.

Craig hasn't even posted to this thread. This thread was a congratulatory post started by a parent and YOU chose to make a jab about something said MONTHS ago. Put on your big boy or big girl pants (I don't know which since you're anonymous) and move forward. Don't take it out on kids busting their butts to be great.

[quote name="Dottie" post="1092076" timestamp="1319396043"]
It's pretty petty that you felt the need hottestbats to a.hide and b. Belittle what these girls did all because you have an issue with our organization and one of our coaches. This is the second time recently I've seen a petty dig made at our girls ...one of the digs was on another post made by a former coach of a lot of our girls...it was a childish petty comment much like the one you made.  Makes you wonder who is teaching these girls about sportsmanship when coaches and grandparents behave in this manner.

Our girls had a great weekend when Troy posted this. He was proud of them and chose to share like so many others have done. Funny...ill see shockers parents/coaches congratulate other teams but never see it the other way around...

We will continue to push our girls toward perfection, not accepting mediocrity. If that ruffles feathers so be it...we must be doing something right....there have been a lot of ruffles lately.
[/quote]

Look folks...I am not standing up for hottestbats, because he sounds like a trouble-maker.  However, he said nothing to belittle your players/children.

This entire forum is full of folks who like to stir the pot a little for the fun of it...I know...I'm stirring the pot half the time a little myself.  It's fun!  If you think Select Softball posts are bad, venture over to HS football...Hell, even PeeWee football is bad...but fun, nevertheless.

[font=comic sans ms][size=10pt]I am also a parent of a GT Shocker player. I will be the first to tell you that she attended many practices from other teams in our area and she [glow=red,2,300]CHOSE the GT Shockers [/glow] based on their work ethic, their drive to continue to improve and coaches who expect the best from them everytime they step on the field. Even though my daughter is only 11 She adores Craig and Trout. She likes what they stand for!! She wants someone to push her to be a better player, her motto is never settle for less than perfect. She can't wait until she is old enough to play for Craig or Trout..

Anyone who feels it is necessary to post petty comments in a public forum is childish and just plain rude. HOTTESTBATS if you have an issue with Craig then please feel free to speak with him face to face or in a private message. Those of us whose daughters put their heart, sweat and tears into every game deserve an "Atta Girl" no matter what they place or where they play. There is no need to spit your venom here attempting or unattentionly downgrading a well needed congratulations with a pot shot at Craig or this organization.. I know many of the girls on the GT 01 team. We played with several of them before my daughter had to move up and those girls deserve every bit of congratulations for their hard work without a anonymous person making a snarky comment no matter who it was aimed at. You may not have directed your comment towards the girls directly but Craig is a part of our organization and leaves a sour taste none the less.

Hottestbats I will give you one bit of friendly advice  :) ... if you profess to keep your name out of the public forum to save your "granddaughter" any consequences, backlash (or embarrassment) perhaps just keeping these types comments quiet would be simpler. I am sure your granddaughter may know many of these talented young ladies and share a common love for the game... I am sure your granddaughter puts in as much hard work, plays as well as these girls do and is proud to say she plays for (insert team name here) As an organizaton, as a parent and a daughter who is a player we are proud of the Shocker name, no need to get over anything..  Every softball family knows you congratulate your child for doing her best (win or lose) and push her to do better when she doesn't (win or lose).. hottestbats, as the saying goes it's all......[/size][/font]
[glow=red,2,300]PEACE LOVE AND SOFTBALL!!![/glow]

[quote name="SoftballDivaMomma" post="1092592" timestamp="1319430965"]
[font=comic sans ms][size=10pt]I am also a parent of a GT Shocker player. I will be the first to tell you that she attended many practices from other teams in our area and she [glow=red,2,300]CHOSE the GT Shockers [/glow] based on their work ethic, their drive to continue to improve and coaches who expect the best from them everytime they step on the field. Even though my daughter is only 11 She adores Craig and Trout. She likes what they stand for!! She wants someone to push her to be a better player, her motto is never settle for less than perfect. She can't wait until she is old enough to play for Craig or Trout..

Anyone who feels it is necessary to post petty comments in a public forum is childish and just plain rude. HOTTESTBATS if you have an issue with Craig then please feel free to speak with him face to face or in a private message. Those of us whose daughters put their heart, sweat and tears into every game deserve an "Atta Girl" no matter what they place or where they play. There is no need to spit your venom here attempting or unattentionly downgrading a well needed congratulations with a pot shot at Craig or this organization.. I know many of the girls on the GT 01 team. We played with several of them before my daughter had to move up and those girls deserve every bit of congratulations for their hard work without a anonymous person making a snarky comment no matter who it was aimed at. You may not have directed your comment towards the girls directly but Craig is a part of our organization and leaves a sour taste none the less.

Hottestbats I will give you one bit of friendly advice  :) ... if you profess to keep your name out of the public forum to save your "granddaughter" any consequences, backlash (or embarrassment) perhaps just keeping these types comments quiet would be simpler. I am sure your granddaughter may know many of these talented young ladies and share a common love for the game... I am sure your granddaughter puts in as much hard work, plays as well as these girls do and is proud to say she plays for (insert team name here) As an organizaton, as a parent and a daughter who is a player we are proud of the Shocker name, no need to get over anything..  Every softball family knows you congratulate your child for doing her best (win or lose) and push her to do better when she doesn't (win or lose).. hottestbats, as the saying goes it's all......[/size][/font]
[glow=red,2,300]PEACE LOVE AND SOFTBALL!!![/glow]
[/quote]

Unless your children are on here checking out the posts (which I hope noone is foolish enough to do that) then they will never see any of the crap that gets posted anyway.  Once again, I am not taking up for Hottestbats...he sounds like a jerk.  What I am saying is everyone needs to get real and quit acting like this is the official "PC" site where only facts and love are posted.  Take a deep breath...exhale...now isn't that better?

[quote name="hottestbats" post="1092734" timestamp="1319465078"]
It's all good! I got a few of the moma's feather's ruffled.
[/quote]

See, I told you he was just a JERK!  Who cares...he probably sits down to pee and spends Christmas alone because his Mom didn't love him...so now he's gonna pick on y'all...pathetic.  But it is an open forum.  He can keep embarrassing himself all he wants.

[quote name="hottestbats" post="1092887" timestamp="1319475561"]
No, I spent it with my dad because my mom died when I was 6. Hey I have not called anyone any names. Go ahead and state your name since your into being funny. Smashmouth, have you ever had to eat through a straw?
[/quote]

Crybaby...

Ok, enough is enough. I came on here to tell the girls (parents) that the girls are doing good and to keep up the good work. There was no bragging just another proud parent.

Obviously you don’t like the Shockers organization for whatever reason, so be it that is your right to have that opinion and your right to voice it on a public forum. But it is also my right to voice my opinions about you.

What I don't understand is why you are worried about it affecting your granddaughter if you stated who you are, if you don't even like the organization. It should make a hill of beans to you if you don’t want any backlash. What it sounds like to me is jealousy and ignorance on your part.

No feathers to ruffle hear, I could care less who you are and I wouldn’t want you be associated with me to begin with. I was taught to respect my elders, but respect also has to be earned and I would never respect a person like you.

Everybody in the 12U softball community knows who I am and knows what I am about and knows I would do anything for any kid at any age group on any team to help them be successful including your granddaughter.

I have done things to ruffle feathers in the past, but I don't look back. I stay positive and do what I think is right for my family and my kids.

If you ever want to talk softball give me a call or PM me.

Troy Priddy

[quote name="tpriddy" post="1092938" timestamp="1319478330"]
Ok, enough is enough. I came on here to tell the girls (parents) that the girls are doing good and to keep up the good work. There was no bragging just another proud parent.

Obviously you don’t like the Shockers organization for whatever reason, so be it that is your right to have that opinion and your right to voice it on a public forum. But it is also my right to voice my opinions about you.

What I don't understand is why you are worried about it affecting your granddaughter if you stated who you are, if you don't even like the organization. It should make a hill of beans to you if you don’t want any backlash. What it sounds like to me is jealousy and ignorance on your part.

No feathers to ruffle hear, I could care less who you are and I wouldn’t want you be associated with me to begin with. I was taught to respect my elders, but respect also has to be earned and I would never respect a person like you.

Everybody in the 12U softball community knows who I am and knows what I am about and knows I would do anything for any kid at any age group on any team to help them be successful including your granddaughter.

I have done things to ruffle feathers in the past, but I don't look back. I stay positive and do what I think is right for my family and my kids.

If you ever want to talk softball give me a call or PM me.

Troy Priddy
[/quote]

He won't call you...Crybaby cowards always back down.

Guest hottestbats
SmashMouth, I sent you a pm. Crybaby Coward? I will not post again on this topic but if you feel the need than send me a pm and we can go from there. I want be provoked into name calling.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder