• Vidor
    • Central

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1086721" timestamp="1318936563"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=89885.msg1086685#msg1086685 date=1318917936]
I think the Jags come out mad after last week.  They could surprise some people this week.
[/quote]The only way is if R. Mitchell comes back.  Even with him back, it's a long stretch.
[/quote]

Is it possible he will be back?

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="tupac7" post="1087991" timestamp="1319073831"]
He is back and will be operating out of the spread formation. We also like the speed sweep against Vidor's lack of speed.
[/quote]
If Mitchell is back then this will definitely be a good game but remember one thing. Yall lost to Ozen when yall had mitchell and we beat ozen. If he is back then it will definitely make a good game but remember this also, David Bolinger will be back for this game also is he will be playing for a playoff spot, a win, and for his best friend Matt Thomas. IMO even if Mitchell is back it won't do much to slow down these Pirates who are on a 3 game winning streak. And as for the lack of speed i'm not even gonna comment on that.

If Mitchell is back

Vidor 38
Central 28

If Mitchell isn't back

Vidor 35
Central 7

[quote name="tupac7" post="1087991" timestamp="1319073831"]
He is back and will be operating out of the spread formation. We also like the speed sweep against Vidor's lack of speed.
[/quote]Back to the spread, right?  If I recall, that offense didnt' work before when Mitchell was in the starting linup. 

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1087998" timestamp="1319074473"]
[quote author=tupac7 link=topic=89885.msg1087991#msg1087991 date=1319073831]
[/quote]
If Mitchell is back then this will definitely be a good game but remember one thing. Yall lost to Ozen when yall had mitchell and we beat ozen. If he is back then it will definitely make a good game but remember this also, David Bolinger will be back for this game also is he will be playing for a playoff spot, a win, and for his best friend Matt Thomas. IMO even if Mitchell is back it won't do much to slow down these Pirates who are on a 3 game winning streak. And as for the lack of speed i'm not even gonna comment on that.

If Mitchell is back

Vidor 38
Central 28

If Mitchell isn't back

Vidor 35
Central 7
[/quote]That sounds about right.  I just hope that our offense can stay away from 3 and out situations and keep our defense rested. 

[quote name="TNTITANS" post="1085330" timestamp="1318802670"]
I would have said Vidor by about 20.  The question will be if their hearts and minds will be on the game after one of their team mates was killed early this morning.  Gonna be a rough and emotional week for them and where their minds are will depend on the outcome of the game.  GO PIRATES!!
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly...I think they will be up for the game but you never know how a team will respond after a tragedy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83