Hj's field burned?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Kids will be kids" I agree, but you "make your choices and live with your decisions".  I know of a local baseball team that traveled to an out of town tourneyment last year.  Several boys vandalized a hotel room doing more than $2000.00 in damages.  Star players were involved so no harsh penalties were given.  What was learned?  If you are a Star you can get away with anything.  Grades included, Coaches seemed to find ways to make sure selective players remain available for play.  No Pass No Play for everyone!
As for the kids that burnt the field - make them pay for repairs, sepend them, then move on.

they should have to work with the school grounds crew for 2 months and pick up paper and clean around the school but don't ruin their lives over a dumb kid prank that they didn't think about before they acted make their in school punishment harsh but don't affect their education

[quote name="Allen Gamble" post="1084311" timestamp="1318712919"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=89774.msg1084225#msg1084225 date=1318709204]
No detective work needed..........video evidence is proof enough!!! ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]
Oh so you saw this video yourself?
[/quote]

Nope!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1084554" timestamp="1318727350"]
[quote author=Allen Gamble link=topic=89774.msg1084311#msg1084311 date=1318712919]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Exactly

Nope!!!
[/quote]

[quote name="Allen Gamble" post="1084311" timestamp="1318712919"]
[/quote]
[/quote]If there was a clear video they would already have them. Sounds like they are just trying to get someone to confess by saying they have video . Oldest trick in the book  ;D

I can assure you that they have video evidence.  Video is a little fuzzy, since it was 5am in the morning when the automobile pulled into the school and went to the football field.

There is other evidence that is being kept quiet at this time.  It is what will "seal the deal"!!! ;) ;) ;)

My guess is that after school on Monday we will all know the truth. 

I think you outsiders are looking at this incident from a different light.  Nothing never happens in Sour Lake. This obviously has been recorded in the books as a major crime. If you drove thru Sour Lake, you would understand much better why this is an issue:

* The local newspaper can sell more newspapers
* meaning new subscribers
* which leads to more advertising dollars
*  ;D :D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1085823" timestamp="1318857374"]
I think you outsiders are looking at this incident from a different light.  Nothing never happens in Sour Lake. This obviously has been recorded in the books as a major crime. If you drove thru Sour Lake, you would understand much better why this is an issue:

* The local newspaper can sell more newspapers
* meaning new subscribers
* which leads to more advertising dollars
*  ;D :D
[/quote] ;D

I remember in the late 70's, kids got together and was going to burn their schools letters on Longview's field.  Oops, went horribly wrong, the field was Astroturf and burned the whole damn thing up.  Back then there were only a few high school fields that had turf and it was the old stuff.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1086528" timestamp="1318902749"]
In due time.  In due time!!!!!

My real question since the evidence is there.......will the proper school district choose to do anything about it!!!
[/quote]

Are you suggesting that students from another school did this vandalism? I understood it to be HJ students who did this.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1086559" timestamp="1318904410"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=89774.msg1086528#msg1086528 date=1318902749]
In due time.  In due time!!!!!

My real question since the evidence is there.......will the proper school district choose to do anything about it!!!
[/quote]

Are you suggesting that students from another school did this vandalism? I understood it to be HJ students who did this.
[/quote]

Not sure where you got your information!!!

This all sounds like a game of bluff poker. Trying to get someone to fold.  By just bluffing ;D
Come on No way does someone have hard evidence. Clear video and take two weeks to get the people. They are just waiting for someone to rat on the other or just to come out and confess.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder