San Augustine vs Corrigan Camden

STINGER

[quote name="DPFAN" post="1081099" timestamp="1318476636"]
Not taken anything away from SA defense but Deweyville's offense was off big time!!!
[/quote]

So was San Augustine's.  That's the first time they have scored under 20 pts the whole season...

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1081126" timestamp="1318483125"]
[quote author=DPFAN link=topic=89622.msg1081099#msg1081099 date=1318476636]
Not taken anything away from SA defense but Deweyville's offense was off big time!!!
[/quote]

So was San Augustine's.  That's the first time they have scored under 20 pts the whole season...
[/quote]
It is what it is, I guess. The boys looked really good when I stopped by practice yesterday. Looking forward to Friday night. @ wildcat, I heard somebody talking about ordering some turkey legs but I never saw any at the last home game. 

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1081126" timestamp="1318483125"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Both teams' defenses had something to do with the offenses being off. As far as you saying it should've been 40-0, your nuts. SA's offense scored six points last week. Deweyville's defense stepped it up last week, yet they get  zero credit from Wolverine. That was a good game last week.
SA and CC should be a good game. However, I haven't seen CC play this year. I know what CC usually brings to the table, speed and discipline. I'll say CC wins this match up 24-21. I think it's really a toss up. Special teams play may decide it.

[quote name="Titletown2" post="1081232" timestamp="1318512183"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=89622.msg1081126#msg1081126 date=1318483125]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Both teams' defenses had something to do with the offenses being off. As far as you saying it should've been 40-0, your nuts. SA's offense scored six points last week. Deweyville's defense stepped it up last week, yet they get  zero credit from Wolverine. That was a good game last week.
SA and CC should be a good game. However, I haven't seen CC play this year. I know what CC usually brings to the table, speed and discipline. I'll say CC wins this match up 24-21. I think it's really a toss up. Special teams play may decide it.
[/quote]

I have stated the fact that Deweyville's D did look good.  Your QB play was not that great...  I think Deweyville will go to the playoffs this year!

[quote name="Titletown2" post="1081232" timestamp="1318512183"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=89622.msg1081126#msg1081126 date=1318483125]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Our O-line not blocking and our recievers dropping passes had alot to do with our offense being off. D-ville defense did play a good game, but like I said it should have been a 30 or 40 point game. Fella, Alto or garrison neither one was able to hold us to under 26 points. If you don't think that our offense was bad off their game last week then your nuts.

GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our O-line not blocking and our recievers dropping passes had alot to do with our offense being off. D-ville defense did play a good game, but like I said it should have been a 30 or 40 point game. Fella, Alto or garrison neither one was able to hold us to under 26 points. If you don't think that our offense was bad off their game last week then your nuts.

GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
so I guess if Deweyville dont turn the ball over 6 times then they should have scored 42 point, :o :o
Should have
could have
you or crazy

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1081767" timestamp="1318546198"]

GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
so I guess if Deweyville dont turn the ball over 6 times then they should have scored 42 point, :o :o
Should have
could have
you or crazy
[/quote]
You are correct with the could of, would of, should of. Bottom line is SA shut out Deweyville. Get ready to be 0-5 in district.

If this was the pushover Deweyville teams from the past then I would agree with the 0-5 statement, but this year they are average.  Horrible QB play hurt them against SA, I do see them beating New Waverly, Groveton and Hemphill. 

I see this district coming out as

SA/Corrigan for 1st and 2nd
Deweyville 3rd

[quote name="89falcon" post="1081951" timestamp="1318563921"]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=89622.msg1081767#msg1081767 date=1318546198]

GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Should have
could have
you or crazy
[/quote]
You are correct with the could of, would of, should of. Bottom line is SA shut out Deweyville. Get ready to be 0-5 in district.
[/quote]
Your Deweyville fascination is kinda scary Falcon, geez.

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1081992" timestamp="1318569911"]
If this was the pushover Deweyville teams from the past then I would agree with the 0-5 statement, but this year they are average.  Horrible QB play hurt them against SA, I do see them beating New Waverly, Groveton and Hemphill. 

Deweyville 3rd
[/quote]

Hemphill may win the district.  Deweyville WILL NOT beat them.  If not Hemphill, it will be Corrigan as the district Champs.  3rd will be a [u]dog fight[/u] between Groveton, SA, New Waverly, and Deweyville.

My Picks:
1 - Corrigan
2 - Hemphill
3 - Groveton

[quote name="InjunRed" post="1082205" timestamp="1318608089"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=89622.msg1081992#msg1081992 date=1318569911]

Deweyville 3rd
[/quote]

Hemphill may win the district.  Deweyville WILL NOT beat them.  If not Hemphill, it will be Corrigan as the district Champs.  3rd will be a [u]dog fight[/u] between Groveton, SA, New Waverly, and Deweyville.

My Picks:
1 - Corrigan
2 - Hemphill
3 - Groveton
[/quote]
Let's pick the only team that has beat us so far as the district champs (must make you feel better for your own shortcomings).

[color=red][size=18pt]GO WOLVES  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color]

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1081992" timestamp="1318569911"]

Deweyville 3rd
[/quote]

Could very well happen if the hornets defense dont tighten up!!!!

[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=89622.msg1081992#msg1081992 date=1318569911]

Deweyville 3rd
[/quote]

My Picks:
1 - Corrigan
2 - Hemphill
3 - Groveton
[/quote]

Groveton wont win a game all district. 

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1083980" timestamp="1318697255"]
I honestly do not see anyone in this district, but we are having to take it a game at a time.  Anything can happen.  But, Corrigan handled NW pretty good so that might be a good sign for SA for the next few games.
[/quote]

I don't think you can compare games to see how you match up with opponents......NW has a better team than they made out against corrigan.  Teams tend to match different against different teams.  It could be a good sign but NW did get on a roll after they beat hemphill last year....NW was a diiferent team after they beat hemphill last year.  Groveton's really not bad....just real young...heard they will be 1A like SA next year.  SA and Groveton could be in the same district next year in 1A.  SA will be in the playoffs this year.

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1084061" timestamp="1318702550"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=89622.msg1083980#msg1083980 date=1318697255]
I honestly do not see anyone in this district, but we are having to take it a game at a time.  Anything can happen.  But, Corrigan handled NW pretty good so that might be a good sign for SA for the next few games.
[/quote]

I don't think you can compare games to see how you match up with opponents......NW has a better team than they made out against corrigan.  Teams tend to match different against different teams.  It could be a good sign but NW did get on a roll after they beat hemphill last year....NW was a diiferent team after they beat hemphill last year.  Groveton's really not bad....just real young...heard they will be 1A like SA next year.  SA and Groveton could be in the same district next year in 1A.  SA will be in the playoffs this year.
[/quote]

That is why I said "could".  It's any given Friday, if you do not come to play then you will lose.  SA has to have the same mentality and play 4 quarters of football like they did last night and they will be unbeatable.  SA/Groveton 1A district will be possible.  I imagine they will throw Garrison and Alto in it as well! 

Deweyville 3rd
[/quote]
I dont think groveton will make the playoffs, SA, dville, CC/hemphill in my opinion.

My Picks:
1 - Corrigan
2 - Hemphill
3 - Groveton
[/quote]

SA has the chance to go undefeated in district. if they play like they did last nite they will. btw CC will be tuff this friday nite playing at home also, hemphill will dang sure be in a dogfight.SA has to keep it up, and btw one of our rbs didnt even run the ball much last nite so he will be ready next week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami