Groveton @ Deweyville, predictions

Groveton should win this one. Deweyville is the slowest team in the district. The lack of speed for the Pirates will make sure that Groveton "D" will bounce back this week.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1078601" timestamp="1318211383"]
Groveton should win this one. Deweyville is the slowest team in the district. The lack of speed for the Pirates will make sure that Groveton "D" will bounce back this week.
[/quote]
For a guy from Starks , La. You sure are interested in the  Deweyville Pirates!

[quote name="DP#1FAN" post="1078749" timestamp="1318246270"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=89569.msg1078601#msg1078601 date=1318211383]
[/quote]
[/quote]
;D ;D ;D
Now it makes more sense.

I would not ever over look the pirates.....They might be slow but they have always and might one of the most physical teams in the district.  One thing you count on for Deweyville is that they are going to play hard every week.  I wonder if they will drop to 1a?  Does anyone know what their numbers are now?  They have to be close to 1A numbers.

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1078788" timestamp="1318251551"]
I would not ever over look the pirates.....They might be slow but they have always and might one of the most physical teams in the district.  One thing you count on for Deweyville is that they are going to play hard every week.  I wonder if they will drop to 1a?  Does anyone know what their numbers are now?  They have to be close to 1A numbers.
[/quote]
Thanks Wildcat. the numbers are close to 200 so it will be anyone's guess as to 1a or 2a.

[quote name="DP#1FAN" post="1078749" timestamp="1318246270"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=89569.msg1078601#msg1078601 date=1318211383]
[/quote]
[/quote]
What an outstanding detective yo are. Don't quit your day job. Your off by 150 miles. Guess again. I never even heard of Starks, La till this post.

[quote name="jlc2010" post="1079453" timestamp="1318287293"]
deweyville defense is for real. they are big and btw i even underestimated them. they will be fired up after last week. and btw they are a very smart team and one of the best tackling teams ive seen this year. pirates by 14
[/quote]
Good luck this week against CC, pulling for the Wolves.

Another good game here.  I was a little surprised by the 12-0 score in last week's SA-Deweyville game.  Not sure how good Deweyville is.  I understand that Deweyville had 7 turnovers, so it sounds like they could have won that game.  I'll still have to go with Groveton 21-17.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83